• RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

Buck Rogers Bubb-A-Loons

More...
  • MIB41
    Eloquent Member
    • Sep 25, 2005

You know I always saw this stuff as a kid, but never had any. I always wondered how it worked.

Comment

• JediJaida
      Talkative Member
      • Jun 14, 2008

My sister used to get me that. It's basically a very tough kind of plastic that comes in a tube, along with a hard plastic straw.

You squeeze a blob onto the straw, put the blob in your mouth (non-toxic!), and roll it around till it's smooth. Then, blow into the other end of the straw until the plastic expands to the size you like. After it's big enough, you carefully pinch off the plastic from the straw, and seal the hole.

Then spend a couple of hours batting it around the room, as if it were a cat toy.

What can I say, little kids are like kittens in that respect; we play with the craziest stuff!
      JediJaida

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

Even as a kid, I felt like that stuff could probably kill me. The smell was that of an oil tanker in a microwave.

I had a Popeye version of this at one point. I could be wrong, but I THINK it came with a corncobb-like pipe, so it wasn't totally out of left field.

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎