X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nazgul
    Lord of Light
    • May 2, 2011

Suckerman question....

So I just got me a Suckerman....I've been wanting to score one for awhile. He came in the mail today and I was a bit grossed out....Here's my question...Is he supposed to be sticky all over or is he just a victim of the rubber breaking down? Many thanks....
    You will always be your child's favorite toy. ~Vicki Lansky
  • sauce
    Removed
    • Jun 24, 2007

Breaking down. A quick light soap and water rinse and warn the neighbors that all glass surfaces are fair game!!!!

True story: my cousin got it for XMAS and lorded it over me and my brother for months until my bro snapped and "wanted to see if Suckerman would stick to a truck driving down a busy street" --------> it did.

Comment

• mightyquinn
      Proud to be a Nerd
      • Aug 4, 2009

Liquid detergent and warm water bath should do the trick.
      Wanted: Lincoln Dracula & Hunchback, AHI Male Creature, Remco Phantom, Ghost of Captain Kid, 8" Tomlands

Comment

• nazgul
        Lord of Light
        • May 2, 2011

Excellent...thanks for the tips everyone! I was curious if some of the other colors don't break down like this...The one I have is black.

True story: my cousin got it for XMAS and lorded it over me and my brother for months until my bro snapped and "wanted to see if Suckerman would stick to a truck driving down a busy street" --------> it did
        That is probably the best story of toy revenge I have ever heard! I made the mistake and told my kids that story....they wanna try it....
        You will always be your child's favorite toy. ~Vicki Lansky

Comment

• mightyquinn
          Proud to be a Nerd
          • Aug 4, 2009

I have all four, but don't think its a matter of color, more about how they were stored. A hot attic would make them breakdown and become tacky. The glow SM seems to discolor fairly easy. My next goal is to get one in the box, has some cool graphics.
          Wanted: Lincoln Dracula & Hunchback, AHI Male Creature, Remco Phantom, Ghost of Captain Kid, 8" Tomlands

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎