X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • brannon86
    Museum Super Collector
    • Jul 20, 2007

The Six Million Dollar Man question????

Heard Zico is coming out with an 3 8/4 or 3/4 or whatever inch figure of the SMDM and Bigfoot. Looks really cool from the pic I saw. Love to see some other stuff alos, like a rocket, or the test rocket that crashed with mayby breakaway crash parts, command center, etc. Would be cool.

My question is, do you you guys think that these figures that are coming out in this time period would have gone over and done well back in the 70s when the 12 inch came out? Mayby would have competed with the Star War figures and others back then.
    Last edited by brannon86; Aug 20, '13, 9:46 AM.
  • enyawd72
    Maker of Monsters!
    • Oct 1, 2009

I think they would have done extremely well. Bigger character selection, Steve in multiple outfits, vehicles like the Venus Probe, etc. I could even see Kenner doing a removeable limb Steve Austin like they did with C-3PO...hmm, Craig, are you listening?

Comment

• brannon86
      Museum Super Collector
      • Jul 20, 2007

Thats what Im talking about. I could and can see many great possibilities with this SMDM toy line back then, and now. Do you think kids today have an idea about it, or care, and would they even bother to play with them, or they just for adult collectors now who grew up with the show, and had the 12 inch back in the day?

Comment

• Red Hulk
        Career Member
        • Dec 19, 2012

I'm sure SMDM would have done very well as 4 inch figure I would have loved to have that Bigfoot figure to use with my Adventure People.I think the adults are gonna be the ones buying this its a shame the kids today missed out on some cool toys.
        Last edited by Red Hulk; Aug 20, '13, 2:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎