PDA

View Full Version : GOOD NEWS for DC 8" figures!

ovenmitt
Aug 6, '13, 9:27 PM
Tonight after Figures Toy Company replied to my email and confirmed release dates for Retro Batman 8" Series 1-3 as November 2013, January and May 2014 I emailed back and asked:

Will other DC 8" figures like on JLA case come before May 2014 or after?

Figures answer: before, once they get rolling we plan on released every month or two.

EVERY MONTH?! YEE HAW! Maybe Superman for his 75th this year! This reminds me of DC Direct releasing a wave of figures every month! Thanks, Figures, I knew JLA case was a strong hint!

Ivaniski
Aug 6, '13, 9:38 PM
Tonight after Figures Toy Company replied to my email and confirmed release dates for Retro Batman 8" Series 1-3 as November 2013, January and May 2014 I emailed back and asked:

Figures answer: before, once they get rolling we plan on released every month or two.

EVERY MONTH?! YEE HAW! Maybe Superman for his 75th this year! This reminds me of DC Direct releasing a wave of figures every month! Thanks, Figures, I knew JLA case was a strong hint!

This is truly great news.......Thanks for sharing. I will support this new line of superhero figures wholeheartedly; provided that the quality of the bodies are improved, and the same size of the Original type 2 Mego body. :yeah:

huedell
Aug 6, '13, 9:40 PM

EVERY MONTH?! YEE HAW!

So, I'm assuming you're saying that the "good news" is that the "January to May" is confirmed as *not* happening. Otherwise, I don't see anything other than confusion here.

MIB41
Aug 6, '13, 9:45 PM
That sounds pretty fun. Will be interesting to see the designs for Lantern and Flash.