X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ovenmitt
    Persistent Member
    • May 26, 2009

GOOD NEWS for DC 8" figures!

Tonight after Figures Toy Company replied to my email and confirmed release dates for Retro Batman 8" Series 1-3 as November 2013, January and May 2014 I emailed back and asked:

Will other DC 8" figures like on JLA case come before May 2014 or after?

Figures answer: before, once they get rolling we plan on released every month or two.

EVERY MONTH?! YEE HAW! Maybe Superman for his 75th this year! This reminds me of DC Direct releasing a wave of figures every month! Thanks, Figures, I knew JLA case was a strong hint!
  • Ivaniski
    Persistent Member
    • Jun 24, 2007

Originally posted by ovenmitt
    Tonight after Figures Toy Company replied to my email and confirmed release dates for Retro Batman 8" Series 1-3 as November 2013, January and May 2014 I emailed back and asked:

Figures answer: before, once they get rolling we plan on released every month or two.

EVERY MONTH?! YEE HAW! Maybe Superman for his 75th this year! This reminds me of DC Direct releasing a wave of figures every month! Thanks, Figures, I knew JLA case was a strong hint!
    This is truly great news.......Thanks for sharing. I will support this new line of superhero figures wholeheartedly; provided that the quality of the bodies are improved, and the same size of the Original type 2 Mego body.
    Last edited by Ivaniski; Aug 6, '13, 9:55 PM.

Comment

• huedell
      Museum Ball Eater
      • Dec 31, 2003

Originally posted by ovenmitt

EVERY MONTH?! YEE HAW!
      So, I'm assuming you're saying that the "good news" is that the "January to May" is confirmed as *not* happening. Otherwise, I don't see anything other than confusion here.
      "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• MIB41
        Eloquent Member
        • Sep 25, 2005

That sounds pretty fun. Will be interesting to see the designs for Lantern and Flash.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎