X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jimsmegos
    Mego Dork
    • Nov 9, 2008

Now it's November?

Not to happy seeing this.... http://www.entertainmentearth.com/pr...A#.UgGj6ZJON8E

And then January...

Buy Batman Retro Action Figures Series 2 Set at Entertainment Earth. Mint Condition Guaranteed. FREE SHIPPING on eligible purchases. Shop now!

And then March...

Buy Batman Retro Action Figures Series 3 Set at Entertainment Earth. Mint Condition Guaranteed. FREE SHIPPING on eligible purchases. Shop now!

Plus if your going to have social media channels, updating your "fans" would most certainly be appreciated
    Last edited by jimsmegos; Aug 6, '13, 8:37 PM.
  • jimsmegos
    Mego Dork
    • Nov 9, 2008

Here's the thing... I understand things happen with the slow boat from China and all but this is aggravating. To tease and tease and tease and THEN push back this much? Hard to get folks excited by the dangling carrot for too long.

Comment

• kerowack
      Career Member
      • Feb 27, 2008

I knew that release date was too good to be true. Took back my preorder and got a refund. Gonna use it to buy toys that are actually being released this year......cause who knows when those are really hitting.

Comment

• ovenmitt
        Persistent Member
        • May 26, 2009

Actually its May 2014 for Series 3 guess because Alfred is a new figure. Figures just confirmed these release dates in reply to my email. Holy tardy, Batman I wanted Series 1 this month!

Comment

• Ivaniski
          Persistent Member
          • Jun 24, 2007

OH Boy!!! This probably means no "1966 Batman series" figures until maybe this time next year. RATS!!!

Comment

• BlackKnight
            The DarkSide Customizer
            • Apr 16, 2005

Originally posted by jimsmegos
            Hard to get folks excited by the dangling carrot for too long.
            Unless it's a Large Hard Carrot.

.... Seriously though ..,
            I so get what your writing here Bro, on so Many Levels.
            I'm so Burnt out on The Half Yr..., or Yr, or 2 yr Marketing of Action Figures these days ..., in all forms. U Would think it was a Frick'in Movie. I need to Buy Now. Don't show Me crap, Unless I can Buy it in 2 Months ..., or it's 400+ and there's a Payment Plan.
            ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• Teemu
              Persistent Member
              • Dec 15, 2010

what cracks me up the most is the figurine cases are being advertised as "in Stock" with NO figures to put them in LOL

Comment

• sprytel
                Talkative Member
                • Jun 26, 2009

I'd rather have them take their time and put out a high-quality product, rather than hastily rush out something inferior. I can wait.

Comment

• jwyblejr
                  galactic yo-yo
                  • Apr 6, 2006

Weird thing is,the site is still saying August. If this is the case,someone should update it.

Comment

• jimsmegos
                    Mego Dork
                    • Nov 9, 2008

I would in most cases agree with you sprytel, but something about this irks me. I don't really know why it does. It's most certainly not the end of the world and i normally don't give in to nerd rage. It may be due to the problems CTVT has had in the past and I don't want another let down. Another thing that bugs me (and this may just be me) but when it comes to having distributors out there who really want to sell your product and have worked hard on the promotion and marketing of said product left in a lurch with their own regular customers and perhpas some new ones getting strung out with the "now you have it, now you don't" game. Just overall bad for a company's reputation.

I do want to see this line happen and thrive but at the same time I think its pretty safe to say that I will wait for these until after I've been able to collect all of the NEW Venture Bros product from Bif Bang Pow as of March 2014. After that I'll take a look and see what is or isn't available.

Comment

• megomania
                      Persistent Member
                      • Jan 2, 2010

Amok Time, where I placed my pre orders, shows series 1 in August, series 2 October, series 3 February. Right hand isn't talking to the left.

-Chris

Comment

• sauce
                        Removed
                        • Jun 24, 2007

When do the funds transfer from your bank to theirs in relation to the release date?

Comment

• Mike77
                          • Mar 7, 2009

There goes my series 2 alter ego Christmas. Thought for sure they would be under the tree this year. Oh well..

Comment

• Bronxboykev
                            Permanent Member
                            • Mar 7, 2011

I'm pretty sure PRE sales are not aloud to take your funds until items are in stock and marked shipped. I have PRE ordered series 1 and 2 from Figures toys and have yet to be charged.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                              Hi Ernie!!!
                              • Feb 15, 2004

the total shut down of 1966 teasers or info is kinda annoying too. They were going gangbusters on it showing us sculpts and stuff then, blammo, nothing.
                              You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎