X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JediJaida
    Talkative Member
    • Jun 14, 2008

Where is the 66 Batman stuff????

So far we have seen only TWO prototype heads for the line, Egghead and Joker. And that's about it for the 66 line.

We've gotten glimpses of Evel Knievel, the Dukes of Hazzard, and the other Batman line.

But, as a fervid supporter of the 66 show, I really DO want to see the new stuff for that line.

Riddler, Catwoman, Penguin, Bookworm, Tut, Minerva, Zelda, Olga, etc.!

I know that these things take time, but......I really, REALLY want to see them!

I don't want to be a pain in the patootie; a whiny old lady (oh God please no!); a sniveling little wimp, etc.

I just want to see the stuff that I'm going to be happily spending all my money on.
    JediJaida
  • jimsmegos
    Mego Dork
    • Nov 9, 2008

I'm kind of surprised that we haven't seen and heard more about these considering all the big reveals from the other license holders. I also hope that the reissues remain on schedule for this months release.

Comment

• The Toyroom
      The Packaging King
      • Dec 31, 2004

Yeah Joker is more than likely Wave 1 and Egghead isn't probably scheduled until at least Wave 3. So where are head sculpts of the Dynamic Duo themselves?
      Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

I don't mind these taking a while. If it staggers the releases a bit, more's the better. Too much 66 at one time drains the wallet...and dilutes the brand.

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

• MIB41
          Eloquent Member
          • Sep 25, 2005

Count me as completely content to wait. I think FTC should NOT make an announcement until they are completely READY. Waiting is never an issue for me. It's the companies that make five or six false start ups and countless release date changes that push my buttons. Having to adjust a release date due to low pre-orders, production scheduling, or licensing issues is the industry norm. But when a company makes so many changes that vendors have to take their pre-orders down, that impacts not only consumer trust but vendor interest as well. Of course no one has to mention the company that is infamous for doing that this year. They've drawn enough ire from all over to really make their prospects for a successful return very slim. So for a company like FTC to be taking their time with as many licenses as they're juggling right now, makes alot of sense. They've got a really good sculptor on board and that makes a big difference for somone like me. I was already a fan of Farrow's work. So that has raised my interest measurably. Take all the time they need. This Batman '66 frenzy is going to spit out a lot of subpar product. So I think there will be more than enough for people to pick from. I'm waiting for the good stuff. FTC might be one of those companies that nail it. My fingers are crossed.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎