• Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Ewoks!!

Yub Nub!

Okay, who else loves these little guys?
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • B-Lister
    Eccentric Weirdo
    • Mar 19, 2010

I have all of the vintage ones except Paploo, and Wicket.
    Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• Gorn Captain
      Invincible Ironing Man
      • Feb 28, 2008

Great photo!
      Now where's my BB gun....
      "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

I thought the Ewoks were cool. I was at the right age though, 8 years old, and knee-deep in Smurfs and other little critters. My mom also managed a Hallmark store, so cute was in my blood.

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

• Mego MkIV
          Veteran Member
          • Feb 9, 2013

I wouldn't say I was a fan but I had them in my collection as a kid. I like the newer ones they're pretty neat.

Comment

• rche
            channeling Bob Wills
            • Mar 26, 2008

Is that a custom Princess Kneesaa, or did hasbro actually make one of those?

Comment

• B-Lister
              Eccentric Weirdo
              • Mar 19, 2010

She was in the latest multipack from Wal Mart.
              Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• Access
                Veteran Member
                • May 22, 2013

I liked the Ewoks but didn't like the spin offs they did. I also was disappointed when they made them 'blink' in the new edits of jedi. I thought there was a creepy appeal to their big emotionless eyes! I mean, seriously they bludgeoned a bunch of stormtroopers and AT ST drivers to death with sticks and rocks! and we are to (perhaps) believe that they were going to roast alive other humans, as they already had traps set for them!

Comment

• Werewolf
                  Inhuman
                  • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by rche
                  Is that a custom Princess Kneesaa, or did hasbro actually make one of those?
                  She is from the Toys R Us exclusive 5 pack. Came out early last fall.

Research Droids, Research Droids Reviews, Jedi, Temple, Archives, Jedi Tempe Archives, Star Wars, Hasbro, LEGO, Visual Guides, Visual Guide, Revenge Of The Sith, A New Hope, Empire Strikes Back, Return Of The Jedi, The Phantom Menace, Attack Of The Clones, SAGA Visual Guide, Power Of The Force 2 Visual Guide, Power Of the Jedi Visual Guide, Vintage Visual Guide, Episode 1 Visual Guide, Gentle Giant Visual Guide, Clone Wars Visual Guide, Original Trilogy Visual Guide, Clone Wars Animated, 30th Anniversary Collection, The Saga Collection, Gentle Giant, Master Replicas, Unleashed, Star Wars News, Koto, Kotobukiya, Miniatures, Hallmark, Sideshow Collectibles, Titanium, Transformers, Galactic Heroes

Very quick seller. You can probably still find The Pod Racer and Rebel Pilots packs at TRU but the Ewok set is long gone.

Now, if they'd only make Latara and some Duloks.
                  You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• palitoy
                    live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                    • Jun 16, 2001

We are a house divided on Ewoks, me being just shy of 13 hated them but my wife was 10 and thinks the world of them.
                    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Marvelmania
                      A Ray of Sunshine
                      • Jun 17, 2001

Nice Ewok army you have there. Great pic!

Comment

• cjefferys
                        Duke of Gloat
                        • Apr 23, 2006

I was never a big fan, but I was probably the wrong demographic. I just watched ROTJ last weekend with my kids, and my daughter was very fond of them. So if Lucas changed the script from wookies to ewoks in order to have the film appeal more to four year old girls, then he succeeded...

Comment

• Red Hulk
                          Career Member
                          • Dec 19, 2012

I have to admit I had started to move on from Star Wars by the time Return Of The Jedi came out but got drawn back by 25 cent Star Wars figures at Boscovs.Not many Ewoks but lots of Jabba Guys and tons of Admiral Ackbar they had a wash basket full of Ackbars in the closeout section till 1988.

Comment

• HardyGirl
                            Mego Museum's Poster Girl
                            • Apr 3, 2007

I was 16 or 17 when this movie came out. I remember my little (half) brother, was into these big time. He even had Wickett the Ewok Underoos!
                            "Do you believe, you believe in magic?
                            'Cos I believe, I believe that I do,
                            Yes, I can see I believe that it's magic
                            If your mission is magic your love will shine true."

Comment

• MIB41
                              Eloquent Member
                              • Sep 25, 2005

I was entering college at this point, so I was very much against the furry fluff puffs. After a serving of Empire, this was the last thing I saw coming. But as cjeffreys said so well, I was likely in the wrong demographic for that too. So I can understand the younger folks embracing them.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎