PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want to go in on a clamshell order with me?

palitoy
Jul 30, '13, 3:14 PM
I could use anywhere between 30-40 of these, if a kind Yankee friend wants to go in on this with me and doesn't mind shipping to me (which I will of course compensate) let me know.

http://www.classictvtoys.com/clamshellpackagingforcardedcustom8inchfigures-1.aspx

Chris
Jul 31, '13, 7:04 AM
I have clamshells leftover from the KISS figures. I might have around 10. They are yours if you want them. I'm not sure if they are the same size the ones you are looking for.

palitoy
Jul 31, '13, 8:52 AM
Hey Chris, Really appreciate the offer. I'd be happy to pay all shipping costs on that.

Brown Bear
Jul 31, '13, 10:45 AM
I'm a fellow canuk, but if you want to sell of the ones u don't need, I'd buy some from you.

cjefferys
Jul 31, '13, 12:47 PM
Hey Brian, I don't need any, but if you just want to order them for yourself, I have no problem at all with you getting them sent to my office in the states, and I could either ship them to you or give them to you in person next time I see you. :yes:

palitoy
Jul 31, '13, 1:05 PM
Hey Brian, I don't need any, but if you just want to order them for yourself, I have no problem at all with you getting them sent to my office in the states, and I could either ship them to you or give them to you in person next time I see you. :yes:

You've saved me a beggin' PM ;) Will do. Thanx Chris!

cjefferys
Jul 31, '13, 2:47 PM
Happy to help sir, when you need the address just shoot me a PM or email.

palitoy
Jul 31, '13, 2:56 PM
Gotcha! Thanks man.

cjefferys
Jul 31, '13, 2:57 PM
Actually I just sent you a PM with the addy, so go for it! :wink: