PDA

View Full Version : Vehicles / Playsets?

Mike77
Jul 25, '13, 2:14 AM
Has there been any news / or thoughts about any vehicles or playsets for the new retro Batman figures coming out? What are the chances for a new Batmobile, Batcycle, Batcopter, Wayne Manor or JLA playset being made?

EMCE Hammer
Jul 25, '13, 6:48 AM
The license didn't include the Batmobile, otherwise the sky's the limit.

Brown Bear
Jul 25, '13, 7:13 AM
From what I understand, the tooling costs are very high and they've been put on Hold for now.

Chris
Jul 25, '13, 7:19 AM
The license didn't include the Batmobile, otherwise the sky's the limit.

Daggnabbit. Thx for the info! That 1:9 scale Batmobile is proving to be elusive.

FYI, Your name is brilliant and I would luv to change my name to Young EMCE.

EMCE Hammer
Jul 25, '13, 2:09 PM
Daggnabbit. Thx for the info! That 1:9 scale Batmobile is proving to be elusive.

FYI, Your name is brilliant and I would luv to change my name to Young EMCE.

The name was chosen as part of a contest by member megosteve - aka Steve Leach.

PNGwynne
Jul 25, '13, 3:54 PM
I'm confused--well, a lot of things about FTC/CTVT confuse me. But why would Megoesque Batmobile rights be withheld?

TomStrong
Jul 25, '13, 4:13 PM
And all this time I was holding out hope only to have them dashed. I'm still pumped about the figures, maybe we'll see other vehicles beside the Batmobile.

Mike77
Jul 25, '13, 5:12 PM
I'm confused--well, a lot of things about FTC/CTVT confuse me. But why would Megoesque Batmobile rights be withheld?

This is exactly my question. Is it just the 66 Batmobile that can't be made or is it ANY type of Batmobile?

monitor_ep
Jul 25, '13, 5:14 PM
I would not hold my breath on vehicles. They still haven't release photos of the other non-DC character yet and we do not know what is coming after the Batman wave 3.