Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mike77
    • Mar 7, 2009

Vehicles / Playsets?

Has there been any news / or thoughts about any vehicles or playsets for the new retro Batman figures coming out? What are the chances for a new Batmobile, Batcycle, Batcopter, Wayne Manor or JLA playset being made?
  • EMCE Hammer
    Moderation Engineer
    • Aug 14, 2003

The license didn't include the Batmobile, otherwise the sky's the limit.

Comment

• Brown Bear
      Still Old School
      • Feb 14, 2008

From what I understand, the tooling costs are very high and they've been put on Hold for now.
      Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• Chris
        Persistent Member
        • Dec 23, 2009

Originally posted by EMCE Hammer
        The license didn't include the Batmobile, otherwise the sky's the limit.
        Daggnabbit. Thx for the info! That 1:9 scale Batmobile is proving to be elusive.

FYI, Your name is brilliant and I would luv to change my name to Young EMCE.
        If a Mego figure of God did not exist, it would be necessary for EMCE to invent him.

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
          Moderation Engineer
          • Aug 14, 2003

Originally posted by Chris
          Daggnabbit. Thx for the info! That 1:9 scale Batmobile is proving to be elusive.

FYI, Your name is brilliant and I would luv to change my name to Young EMCE.
          The name was chosen as part of a contest by member megosteve - aka Steve Leach.

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

I'm confused--well, a lot of things about FTC/CTVT confuse me. But why would Megoesque Batmobile rights be withheld?
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• TomStrong
              Persistent Member
              • Jul 22, 2011

And all this time I was holding out hope only to have them dashed. I'm still pumped about the figures, maybe we'll see other vehicles beside the Batmobile.

Comment

• Mike77
                • Mar 7, 2009

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                I'm confused--well, a lot of things about FTC/CTVT confuse me. But why would Megoesque Batmobile rights be withheld?
                This is exactly my question. Is it just the 66 Batmobile that can't be made or is it ANY type of Batmobile?

Comment

• monitor_ep
                  Talkative Member
                  • May 11, 2013

I would not hold my breath on vehicles. They still haven't release photos of the other non-DC character yet and we do not know what is coming after the Batman wave 3.
                  Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡