X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zemo
    Still Smokin'
    • Feb 14, 2006

Double back click

Is everyone else still having to do this? I have hit back twice evrytime, which is not that big a deal, but now I find myself doing it on all sites lol.
  • Hotfoot
    Dazed and Confused
    • Dec 30, 2007

Originally posted by Zemo
    Is everyone else still having to do this? I have hit back twice evrytime, which is not that big a deal, but now I find myself doing it on all sites lol.

Don't have that problem. Might want to clean your mouse balls!

This memo is from an unnamed computer company. It went to all field engineers about a computer peripheral problem. The author of this memo was quite serious. The engineers rolled on the floor.

Mouse balls are now available as FRU (Field Replacement Unit). Therefore, if a mouse fails to operate or should it perform erratically, it may need a ball replacement. Because of the delicate nature of this procedure, replacement of mouse balls should only be attempted by properly trained personnel.

Before proceeding, determine the type of mouse balls by examining the underside of the mouse. Domestic balls will be larger and harder than foreign balls. Ball removal procedures differ depending upon the manufacturer of the mouse. Foreign balls can be replaced using the pop-off method. Domestic balls are replaced by using the twist-off method. Mouse balls are not usually static sensitive. However, excessive handling can result in sudden discharge.

Upon completion of ball replacement, the mouse may be used immediately. It is recommended that each replacer have a pair of spare balls for maintaining optimum customer satisfaction. Any customer missing his balls should suspect local personnel of removing these necessary items."
    Too many toys. Not enough space!

Comment

• Mikey
      Verbose Member
      • Aug 9, 2001

As of today --- The day after Prez day (Tuesday), I still have to double click to go backwards on the Museum.

Not really a big deal.

I'm actually starting to get used to it..

Makes the Museum kinda unique
      Last edited by Mikey; Feb 19, '08, 9:00 PM.

Comment

• The Toyroom
        The Packaging King
        • Dec 31, 2004

And here I thought it was just me...started having the problem after I got my computer back from the shop 2 weeks ago. Since Monday though, it's all been back to normal...one-click.
        Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• thunderbolt
          Hi Ernie!!!
          • Feb 15, 2004

It stopped for me yesterday. And all the spare Amazon banners went away, too.
          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Mikey
            Verbose Member
            • Aug 9, 2001

To this day, I still see no Amazon banner on top.

It's just THE PAGE CANNOT BE FOUND .......

I can't say I miss it though

Comment

• The Bat
              Batman Fanatic
              • Jul 14, 2002

Originally posted by Zemo
              Me too! It's not a big deal here...but I am doing it on other Sites as well.
              sigpic

Comment

• Bo8a_Fett
                Pat Troughton in disguise
                • Nov 21, 2007

double click for work pcs but at home its ok
                ENGLISH AND DAMN PROUD OF IT British by birth....English by the grace of God. Yes Jamie...it is big isn't it....

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎