X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Scousebadger
    Veteran Member
    • Nov 2, 2012

One Day, Maybe?

I realise that the Bionic Woman is a separate license, but if the Six Million Dollar Man figures are as successful as we all want them to be, might it be possible that there will be a Jaime Sommers figure (or five) to accompany the range?

I realise that starting off two different licenses at once is a huge gamble. But if one pays off could we possibly see the other somewhere down the line?
  • Scousebadger
    Veteran Member
    • Nov 2, 2012

That a "no", then?

Comment

• ZICA
      Persistent Member
      • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by Scousebadger
      I realise that the Bionic Woman is a separate license, but if the Six Million Dollar Man figures are as successful as we all want them to be, might it be possible that there will be a Jaime Sommers figure (or five) to accompany the range?

I realise that starting off two different licenses at once is a huge gamble. But if one pays off could we possibly see the other somewhere down the line?
      That a "no", then?
      Sorry about the late response, I didn't catch the original question when it was posted.

If the SMDM line does well there might be a slim chance that a deal could be worked out with NBCUniversal for the Bionic Woman.

Comment

• Scousebadger
        Veteran Member
        • Nov 2, 2012

Thanks for answering.

Sorry about the snarkiness: you're busy with getting the SMDM range up and running AND creating the new 8" figures with Cast-a-Way, so I'm grateful you find the time to come on here and keep us informed.

Fair enough: I'll shut up about Jaime Sommers and look forward to what we are getting!

Though I must admit that I'm intrigued by what you said in a recent interview about looking at doing 3.75" figures from more modern properties in the vintage Kenner style. I wonder just what shows and/or films you've been thinking about?

Comment

• ZICA
          Persistent Member
          • May 7, 2006

Thanks for answering.

Sorry about the snarkiness: you're busy with getting the SMDM range up and running AND creating the new 8" figures with Cast-a-Way, so I'm grateful you find the time to come on here and keep us informed.

Fair enough: I'll shut up about Jaime Sommers and look forward to what we are getting!

Though I must admit that I'm intrigued by what you said in a recent interview about looking at doing 3.75" figures from more modern properties in the vintage Kenner style. I wonder just what shows and/or films you've been thinking about?
          Unfortunately, and I know this sucks, I can't really say what other properties I'm considering. This business is so unbelievably competitive and cutthroat that giving out even a hint of what you're interested in doing can be very risky, so I'd rather not take any chances.

Comment

• Scousebadger
            Veteran Member
            • Nov 2, 2012

Originally posted by ZICA
            Unfortunately, and I know this sucks, I can't really say what other properties I'm considering. This business is so unbelievably competitive and cutthroat that giving out even a hint of what you're interested in doing can be very risky, so I'd rather not take any chances.
            I get that: I collected the Character Options Doctor Who figures, and all Hell broke loose when pictures of prototypes were leaked on the web; figures got pulled.

I'm just wondering what else we can look forward to. I know you can't say, but I can't be the only one to be waiting to see what else you have in store.

We're all dying to throw our cash at you and get our hands on these toys, you see

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎