PDA

View Full Version : Batman 66 figures

Cosmicman
Jun 24, '13, 9:36 AM
These figures turned up on the Facebook OGME page sent by a David Jones asking if this was the figures from the upcoming Batman 66? Does anybody know if this is it or who is the customizer of these if not? These look pretty authentic. They look like Anthony's boxes.

Any little clue would help. Thank you.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/1005945_148842171973800_1986903786_n.jpg

DaBillmann
Jun 24, '13, 9:45 AM
Don't know who did them, but I am pretty sure these are customs. The Joker head looks different than the heald sculpt I have seen a picture of. Plus, The Figures web site shows what looks liek a blister card instead of a box for the figures.

i couldbe wrong, just how it looks to me.

These are good customs if I am right though.

Bronxboykev
Jun 24, '13, 9:45 AM
If they are then WOW!!!

Byrnes
Jun 24, '13, 9:50 AM
Just because of the boxes, those are probably customs, and AMAZING ones at that.

madmarva
Jun 24, '13, 9:51 AM
They look great, but from all Firgures.com has shown, it appears the 66 Batman figures will come on clamshells rather than in boxes. I think those are really nice custom figures. No clue who made them.

Cosmicman
Jun 24, '13, 9:56 AM
Yeah, all my new KISS stuff is in clamshells. Like I said, those boxes have Anthony all over them. I could be wrong.

mego maniac mark
Jun 24, '13, 10:16 AM
Definitely customs. They look like a fellow from England who has a video on you tube of these customs

D!n0-M@n
Jun 24, '13, 11:50 AM
Definitely customs. They look like a fellow from England who has a video on you tube of these customs

My thoughts exactly. He has a few videos posted of his great collection of Megos/Palitoys and customs and I think these look like the customs from that particular video.

The Toyroom
Jun 24, '13, 12:52 PM
Custom figures. NOT my boxes!

mego73
Jun 24, '13, 2:44 PM
Boxes are mine, figures are Martin Gainsford's :)

mego73
Jun 24, '13, 2:47 PM
Here's a better picture of everything

http://reboxyourmego.com/batcustoms1thumb.jpg

TMANSTOYS
Jun 24, '13, 6:08 PM
They look awesome !!!

Cosmicman
Jun 24, '13, 7:52 PM
The mystery is solved. Those figures are the bomb! I wasn't into the 66 show but when I watched it as a kid it was cool. I would have killed to have something like those when I was a kid. The likeness is amazing. Good work all around, love the boxes!

mego73
Jun 24, '13, 9:41 PM
Martin had a big hand in the boxes and knew exactly what he wanted right down to using the font that they used for the opening act credits in the show. The backs have nice full length pics of the characters (sometimes achieved through a little photoshopping)

Gorn Captain
Jun 25, '13, 8:29 AM
Nice work indeed!

MIB41
Jun 25, '13, 8:51 AM
Very nice customs and great packaging. Too bad FTC can't offer their figures in boxes instead of the humongous space killing backer cards with even bigger clam shells to boot.

mego73
Jun 25, '13, 2:05 PM
You just might have to get boxes from me :)

Here are what the backs look like (along with other TV boxes)

http://reboxyourmego.com/customcollage5.jpg

Very nice customs and great packaging. Too bad FTC can't offer their figures in boxes instead of the humongous space killing backer cards with even bigger clam shells to boot.

MIB41
Jun 25, '13, 2:54 PM
^^^ Super nice! You do great work!!

Starroid Raiders Dagon
Jun 26, '13, 2:23 AM
The figures are great and the work on those boxes is just .........I'm speechless.