X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Iron_fox85
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 14, 2008

question about CTVT western heroes

i am planning to buy the whole set, my question is, are they good quality? and, do you guys have any pics of any of them? how much do they cost?

In June Of 1938 A Hero Is Born...
  • megocrazy
    Museum Trouble Maker
    • Feb 18, 2007

Check out the Classic TV Toys website. They have pics and prices there. The bodies are no where near the quality of Doc's bodies or original mego bodies but the rest is not bad. I would replace the CTVT bodies with originals and then replace the accessories and clothing as they can be obtained. I found it allowed my figures to be complete looking while I hunt down the original pieces I needed. I bought one of each loose figure that CTVT copied from Mego, Knights, Robin Hood, Pirates, Western, etc. and have replaced about 40% of the knock off pieces from figures I didn't have. 95% of the heads and bodies are original now also. I'll probably get into the Space 1999 figures as well but EMCE has tapped into much of the money I would allow to be spent on repro stuff so it looks like a while before that happens unless CTVT has some sort of major sale or I purge some of the extra stuff I have piling up to raise some more hobby funds.
    It's not a doll it's an action figure.

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎