X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ivaniski
    Persistent Member
    • Jun 24, 2007

Batmobile 1966

I'm really looking foward to FTC release of the 1966 Batman show Action Figures. I'm hoping that they also make a 1/9 scale version of the Batmobile from that show. However, if they don't for whatever reason,......Do guys think an Approx.. 7.5'' Mego Batman will fit into the Mattel Movie Master's 1966 Batmobile (this version will be for their 6'' Batman 1966 figures). I think they will fit, considering that Mego's Batmobile was so small and they still held Mego Batman and Robin (cramped up though). I'll be purchasing Mattel's version soley for the aforementioned reason. Hopefully, Figures Toys Company can give us the Batmobile we've longed for....sometime in the near future.

Mattel's 1966 Batmobile W/ 6''figures......

Fan's Custom version of 1966 Batmobile and Characters......Hopefully, we can get something like this for the 8'' scale (C'mon FTC).

Last edited by Ivaniski; Jun 16, '13, 11:51 AM.
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

I think the Mattel one will look small with the Mego style figures, maybe smaller than the Mego Batmobile. I'm hoping they at least redo the old Mego one with 66 styling.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Teemu
      Persistent Member
      • Dec 15, 2010

Those customs are nice...hope FTC 8" stuff is that good or close

Comment

• monitor_ep
        Talkative Member
        • May 11, 2013

When TRU comes out with there 66 Batman lineup I will be buying a set. I will post images of the Mego Batman & Robin in it for measurements.
        Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• THE FALCON
          Career Member
          • Jan 2, 2011

Hi, what am I looking at? Are those Remego Batman figures that are coming out or customs?

Comment

• Ivaniski
            Persistent Member
            • Jun 24, 2007

Originally posted by THE FALCON
            Hi, what am I looking at? Are those Remego Batman figures that are coming out or customs?
            Those were "All" 1/6 customs made by a talented individual (can't recall his name). However, it shows how good the Batmobile would look if FTC would make it in 1/9 scale; to go with there soon to be released 66 Batman Mego type Action Figures. The newly released (Hot Selling) smaller Mattel version looks great with the 6'' figures in it. See below..........

Take notice FTC a highly detail Batmobile will sell extremely well.............., and it's much needed for the 1/9 scale.

Last edited by Ivaniski; Jul 24, '13, 5:13 AM.

Comment

• Brown Bear
              Still Old School
              • Feb 14, 2008

Right now they can't do the batmobile for whatever reason. Too bad, it would indeed sell.
              Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• nobody
                banjo!
                • Jan 26, 2012

Originally posted by THE FALCON
                Are those 12 inch customs?

Comment

• THE FALCON
                  Career Member
                  • Jan 2, 2011

Thanks for the reply Ivaniski. Those customs do look great. But you say there will be soon to be released Batman 1966 Mego type action figures? That's great news.

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎