PDA

View Full Version : Why are the new retro figures not available on their website?

Captain Awesome
Jun 13, '13, 10:53 PM
I know it's been talked about some in other threads, but who else thinks this is odd?

sauce
Jun 13, '13, 10:56 PM
They're aren't flesh and blood for sale yet. Maybe that's why?

Captain Awesome
Jun 13, '13, 11:27 PM
I dunno? Wave 1 is on their site for pre order and I already ordered my set plus a Batman and Robin for my girlfriends son, but wave 2 is available for pre order everywhere else except for there. You'd think that that woulda been the first place it woulda been up! Anyone have any insight?

Boywonder0
Jun 14, '13, 5:30 PM
I know I'm concerned about this.. And the fact that there's been no further updates on any of the original offerings... Maybe I'm just a desperate geek...

pmwasson
Jun 14, '13, 6:28 PM
Maybe they put the first set up to generate interest, but now they don't want to undercut their resellers?

PNGwynne
Jun 14, '13, 6:33 PM
I know I'm concerned about this.. And the fact that there's been no further updates on any of the original offerings... Maybe I'm just a desperate geek...

We're all desperate geeks here in one way or another. No self-deprecation necessary :smile:.

Figuremod73
Jun 14, '13, 7:44 PM

I was hoping that they would have closeups of the actual figures by now to. Wish there was some news on when Conan becomes available to.

EmergencyIan
Jun 16, '13, 7:35 PM

I have been thinking the same thing (or, at least, similarly). I just have this feeling that a lot of it (maybe none) will not see the light of day. I'm probably wrong, but numerous lines are being advertised with almost nothing to show for it.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

- Ian

jimsmegos
Jun 16, '13, 8:08 PM
Maybe they put the first set up to generate interest, but now they don't want to undercut their resellers?

That's what I would bet. Why have resellers if your going to be their competition?

CaptainTrenchcoat
Jun 17, '13, 11:54 AM
With San Diego Comic Con next month, I doubt we will see anything new and cool before that.

garfoot
Jun 19, '13, 7:57 PM
They said on Facebook that series 2 will be on their website after series 1 comes out.

Chris
Jun 20, '13, 7:17 AM
They said on Facebook that series 2 will be on their website after series 1 comes out.

Sounds good. I don't about you but I confused about what I have preordered and what I haven't.

EmergencyIan
Jun 20, '13, 9:18 AM
When will we see some product, though? All I have seen, thus far, are some 12 inch Dukes of Hazzard prototypes. Maybe I missed something.

- Ian

jwyblejr
Jun 22, '13, 12:15 PM
Facebook page is saying late 2013.

BATMAN89
Jun 24, '13, 12:52 PM
Figures Toy Company site under "Batman Retro Action Series 2":
http://figurestoycompany.com/batmanretroactionfiguresseries2.aspx

zerohour
Jul 7, '13, 6:29 AM
I have not been on this site in FOREVER....just happen to be sipping coffee and said, "Hey let's see what's new on MegoMuseum"......HOLY MOTHER of all that is holy!!! They are releasing Retro-Megos! Like For Real Retro-Megos!! WOW!

Byrnes
Jul 8, '13, 10:32 AM
I have not been on this site in FOREVER....just happen to be sipping coffee and said, "Hey let's see what's new on MegoMuseum"......HOLY MOTHER of all that is holy!!! They are releasing Retro-Megos! Like For Real Retro-Megos!! WOW!

LOL, I bet this made you spit your coffee out. Shocking huh.

sauce
Jul 8, '13, 10:35 AM
I spit out my coffee when I saw my Dick Grayson stock tumbling.

megomania
Jul 8, '13, 12:12 PM
I spit out my coffee when I saw my Dick Grayson stock tumbling.

Show Dick some respect.

JediJaida
Jul 8, '13, 12:37 PM
Now how can anyone show respect to someone who's name is an anatomical reference?

Had he been called Rick, Ricky, or even Rich or Richie, I'd have had more respect for him.

megomania
Jul 8, '13, 1:47 PM
Now how can anyone show respect to someone who's name is an anatomical reference?

Had he been called Rick, Ricky, or even Rich or Richie, I'd have had more respect for him.

It's a quote from The Breakfast Club...

zerohour
Jul 8, '13, 8:16 PM
LOL, I bet this made you spit your coffee out. Shocking huh.

Ain't that the truth! exciting times indeed....Never thought I'd see the day.
I mean the retro-action figures were awesome (despite some build flaws at first)...but nothing beats the originals

monitor_ep
Jul 9, '13, 11:24 PM
I will be happy when they release the image of wave 3 mystery figure.