X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Godzilla
    Permanent Member
    • Nov 3, 2002

Thanks for another great Meet from the Godzilla clan

The Meet has always been a family affair for us and boy the family went hog-wild this year. My kids ( 8 and 6) had tons of project ideas for custom figures and most likely you saw us in the breakroom working on figures on Saturday afternoon. Combined they walked away with multiple Power Rangers, a Daredevil, a Rhino, a Batman Beyond, a Phantom, and a Boba Fett. Quite a hall and I'm very proud of the work they put into it. Thanks especially to Doc and David Lee for putting up with our multiple trips to their booths to buy "much needed" items.

In what I think is a first for the meet, my wife enjoyed a session with Acroray's wife on facial skin care and makeup products. Here's to the Meet really being something for everyone.

My big score was one of Jim's fantastic monster tables. I'm itching to put it together and now I just have to find the time.

It was fantastic to see everyone and meet some new faces here at the Museum. You guys are an excellent group to hang out with and my love for the Meet grows every year.

Rob
    Mortui Vivos Docent
    The Dead Teach the Living
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎