X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ScottA
    Original Member
    • Jun 25, 2001

My Meet Review

Well, another has come and gone and as always it went way too fast.

This year my son and I broke the drive up into 2 days (I'm getting old, lol) and it really helped. We had fun taking our time and was in no hurry. Stopped at the Louisville Antique Toy Mall, which is always fun to visit. We arrived around 5pm and actually got to eat with everyone at Bob Evans (1st time there) this year, which was a treat. All I can really say about the weekend is to echo what has already been said. Hanging out with these special people is what's all about. I have more fun talking in the suite to Berto, Tom, Steve, Brian, Chris, Scott P, Jim, Chuck, Dave, Mike, Anthony and everyone else. I doesn't get any better. The drive home is as long as ever but Adam kept me company and drove the last 6 hours. Got home around 10:45pm so not bad.

My haul this year was pretty light (wasn't from a lack of trying). I got my Presidential Monster Zom-Bush and the Mego stands (note to self: do not drop them on the hotel floor, lol). Got some clams for a future project (stay tuned) and I picked up Leitners' excellent custom Isis he had. it was just too cool not to.

Special thanks to Chuck and Steve for the Transformers. They were a huge hit when we got home.

Another thanks to all who helped on Snyderman and to all who have bought one. It is much appreciated.

See everyone next year.
    sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH
  • megojim
    Permanent Member
    • Oct 13, 2001

Great to see you and another one of your oversized boys!
    My Custom Figures

1 Corinthians 9:24 - Don’t you realize that in a race everyone runs, but only one person gets the prize? So run to win!

Comment

• Toyman_Chris
      70's Era Pimp
      • Sep 7, 2011

Always a pleasure! I do love my Snyderman!!

Comment

• VintageMike
        Permanent Member
        • Dec 16, 2004

Always great seeing you Scott. Loved the Snyderman man figure, he sits proudly in my collection.

Comment

• Bronxboykev
          Permanent Member
          • Mar 7, 2011

Great to finally meet you and put faces to the names. Talk to you soon

Comment

• noelani72
            27inaleon
            • Jun 25, 2002

Snyderman was a pleasure to be a part of. Sean's design of that belt was a neat thing to oversee and bring to life.
            I too got to split my drive with "The Boy" on the way home lol
            Thank you again for EVERYTHING you did for me/us. EVERYTHING ;-)

Comment

• Brue
              User without title
              • Sep 29, 2005

I truly LOVE your Snyderman. If I actually collected customs (or wasn't so cheap) this would be on my shelf. A great piece of history brought to 'life'.

Comment

• B-Lister
                Eccentric Weirdo
                • Mar 19, 2010

I know many fans regret missing out on the show customs after the show. I think Snyderman will command a premium for years to come. Truly the best of the show figures since I started going. Indiana Jones, Pulsar, and Mudd were cool, but Snyderman is the cream of the crop!
                Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎