X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EMCE Hammer
    Moderation Engineer
    • Aug 14, 2003

EMCE Hammer Rap - Part 1

I arrived Wednesday night so I could scope things out. I had a regular room reserved at the Hampton, and was shocked by the polite, articulate man who checked me in. It was obvious that this man was a member of a dental plan, and used it. I hoped it was a good sign. I dropped my bag off in my room, then headed back out on the town. My rusted 1998 Chrysler allowed me to move freely among the natives undetected. I checked-out the CVS, Rite-Aid, scary red gas station with the country music pumping, etc. I popped-in the Radio Shack to ask about an SD card reader for my camera, but the guy in front of me was purchasing a box of vacuum tubes and mumbling something about 'new fangled transistors.' I decided I'd just draw pictures of the things I saw and mail them to myself.

Thursday I met-up with Specific Axe Scott Pierce and Jimmy Jimmerson of Kruger Street. Jimmy gave us the latest registration printout, and we set-up the tables. I am missing a few hours in my memory after that, I can only assume that either Scott slipped me a roofie or that the strain of lifting 700 tables was too much for my uniceps and I passed out. I remember awaking in the Hampton Inn lobby, after which I switched my occupancy to the Mego Suite. I unloaded a few of my doll making supplies, and rearranged the furniture to make it more friendly for the arrival of the Thursday birds. After everyone swooped-in, we headed to the Bob Evans next door for a quick bite. There were ten of us, and the greeter kid had ten fingers. For a minute I really thought he was going to make it work, but the complex math of people and multiple tables blew a circuit. We finally ended-up located in a corner, and set out to order. It's interesting to note that the building interior was like a reverse Tardis. There were appx twelve corners, and it was somehow much smaller on the inside than the exterior would indicate. We chatted amongst ourselves, including a tantalizing debate over body hair care products with John Farley, when suddenly it was as if the heavens parted - nay, the sky was torn asunder - and we heard a booming voice declare, "I AM HERE. YOU CAN START NOW." We cowered in the presence of our Lord and Savior Austin Hough, while the West Virginians occupying the other five corners of the restaurant stared at each other with expressions of "who the f--- is that guy?"

Stay tuned for part deux..........
  • David Lee
    The Fix-it-up Chappie
    • Jun 10, 2002

these statements: "My rusted 1998 Chrysler allowed me to move freely among the natives undetected" and "' I decided I'd just draw pictures of the things I saw and mail them to myself." are just comedy gold... too funny and too true...

Comment

• Random Axe
      The Voice of Reason
      • Apr 16, 2008

Yeah, the Bob Evans was comical. There couldn't have been more than twenty tables in the entire place. I'm glad there was a manager to assist the giant albino in assessing table space for ten people. We were served by a late 50's lady named Dreama. SHe mentioned she loved my Dream Theater shirt and that she was also a fan of the band. I had no idea how to respond so I just hung my head in shame. No doubt, the entire place was filled with extras from Mayberry, and Austin's entrance made at least eight of them spit out their pulled pork and mashed potatoes and at least four of them voided their bowels and tested the durability of their generic brand adult diapers.
      I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she dumped me before we met.

If anyone here believes in psychokinesis, please raise my hand.

Comment

• megowgsh
        Customego HoF Curator
        • Nov 19, 2003

ROTFLMAO
        Check out ALL my customs at https://www.facebook.com/megowgshcustoms

Comment

• HumanWolfman
          Type3Toys Has Transformed
          • Oct 5, 2011

I still believe the body shampoo with more lather works best and maintains a shinier coat.
          View My Customs
          www.type3toys.com
          or check here
          http://megomuseum.com/community/memb...5-HumanWolfman

Comment

• megoapesnut
            The name says it all!
            • Dec 3, 2007

Originally posted by EMCE Hammer
            pI unloaded a few of my doll making supplies,
            They are ACTION FIGURES, not dolls, dagummitt!!

Comment

• megoapesnut
              The name says it all!
              • Dec 3, 2007

I dined at Bob Evans both Sat night and Sunday morning and received exemplary service. So I guess the lesson learned was show up in groups of one and migrate together AFTER being seated.

Comment

• megoapesnut
                The name says it all!
                • Dec 3, 2007

Also, I had the pleasure of meeting Austin at the pool and jacuzzi and found him to be a very cool, quiet and unassuming dude. I'm not sure why he would have scared the stellar residents at Bob Evans.

Comment

• VintageMike
                  Permanent Member
                  • Dec 16, 2004

Myself and John returned the Bob Evans instead of the Italian place for Saturday night dinner. The Albino gentlemen was there and looked THRILLED to see us. Thrilled as in he'd wish he could drive whatever vehicle he may own into and over us. We however got a waitress from this decade and from the reviews sounds we fared OK. Good to see you Steve!

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎