X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Random Axe
    The Voice of Reason
    • Apr 16, 2008

Exclusive Snyderman figure

There have been some cool Meet exclusives over the years, but this one is definitely my favorite by a wide margin. Every part of this is top-notch, folks. I think ScottA has a few of these remaining so get your orders in with him. Personally I had no idea what a Snyderman was before this year, but it doesn't matter. It's too well done to pass up and is a terrific piece of Mego Museum history.
    I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she dumped me before we met.

If anyone here believes in psychokinesis, please raise my hand.
  • B-Lister
    Eccentric Weirdo
    • Mar 19, 2010

It was a great looking figure.
    Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• Wise4671
      Banned
      • Aug 11, 2007

I agree 100% everything about Snyderman is awesome The Figure is just plain AWESOME the box it comes in is so well done I don't know what they could have done to make it any nicer then it is. If there are any left I really strongly suggest getting one trust me you wont regret it.

Comment

• palitoy
        live. laugh. lisa needs braces
        • Jun 16, 2001

I don't think we've ever had an exclusive that made this much sense. Scott had my money immediately.

If he has any left over, pick one up, everyone did a great job on it and it's well worth the $. I'm seriously considering buying two for no good reason.
        Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
        http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
          Moderation Engineer
          • Aug 14, 2003

Add my kudos to the pile. Brick will be hanging with Snyderman as soon as I get my displays reassembled. Just a solid, well done figure from top to bottom and it gave a lot of us a "Why didn't I think of that?!?" reaction.

Comment

• ScottA
            Original Member
            • Jun 25, 2001

Thanks for the kudos guys. And my sincere thanks for all who helped in making this one a reality. I hope we did the Museum proud with my first attempt. It was a lot of fun to do.

2014's 2-pack is already under way.

And yes, I have a few left so come and get them all.
            sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• megowgsh
              Customego HoF Curator
              • Nov 19, 2003

Best. Mego. Meet. Exclusive. Figure. EVER!!!!

...and that's saying a lot. Especially coming from a guy who has worked on almost all of them.
              Check out ALL my customs at https://www.facebook.com/megowgshcustoms

Comment

• noelani72
                27inaleon
                • Jun 25, 2002

it's definitely a very cool fig and a great piece to add to our collection.
                I gotta say, with my art and printing background, i have to give props to Mego73 on that box...looked damn nice brother!

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎