X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HardyGirl
    Mego Museum's Poster Girl
    • Apr 3, 2007

Return Of The Vampire

Believe it or not, I had never seen this Bela Lugosi classic until last night when I watched it OnDemand. I really enjoyed it. Any fans of this flick?
    "Do you believe, you believe in magic?
    'Cos I believe, I believe that I do,
    Yes, I can see I believe that it's magic
    If your mission is magic your love will shine true."
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

yep, its pretty cool.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Dr. Phibes
      • Feb 2, 2008

This is a good movie with a really kool images. The wolfman assitant was kinda strange though.

Comment

• danadoll
        Micronaut Nut!
        • Apr 11, 2005

I really liked Return of The Vampire too.

I think you may enjoy "Mark of The Vampire" too (I don't know if you've seen it), HardyGirl. it's a vampire film with an interesting twist...That's all I'm going to say...I don't want to spoil it for anyone.

Dana
        "Do you want a doll?" Kurt

Comment

• Werewolf
          Inhuman
          • Jul 14, 2003

I've seen both Return of the Vampire and Mark of the Vampire. They're both pretty good. The ending of Mark of the Vampire is disappointing but not unexpected considering it is a remake of London After Midnight.
          You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎