X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • piecemaker
    There's no need to fear..
    • Jan 26, 2009

Sorry about the delay in the auction

Yes i was the dummy that caused the redo delay in the Brick "choice" auction.I couldn't hear all that the auctioneer was saying when that was about to start,so there was some confusion on my part from the get go.When it started there were two choice boxes by each picture.I clicked on my choice right then and the box turned green,so i thought all was good.When the auction ended and another window popped up to make my choice(which i thought i had already done) and then confirm that choice,i ran out of time.I knew what to expect and did get it the second time though. Again sorry about the delay and confusion.
    Just checked the completed auctions and their seems to be a "little" typo in the Brickenstein auction.He sold for 45.00 not 513.00 .
    Last edited by piecemaker; Jun 8, '13, 7:09 PM.
  • Bronxboykev
    Permanent Member
    • Mar 7, 2011

Glad you didn't loose out on the piece you wanted... That Bananna Republic Brick was the Bomb!!!

Comment

• piecemaker
      • Jan 26, 2009

Originally posted by Bronxboykev
      Glad you didn't loose out on the piece you wanted... That Bananna Republic Brick was the Bomb!!!
      Me too. Cant wait to get him! He is the Bomb!!!

Comment

• Saroyan
        Persistent Member
        • Oct 4, 2011

I lost on 2 pieces I wanted!! But, I also got 2 of the framed Mego cards!!

Comment

• piecemaker
          • Jan 26, 2009

Originally posted by Saroyan
          I lost on 2 pieces I wanted!! But, I also got 2 of the framed Mego cards!!
          Congrats on those.I wanted ALOT more but could only afford the one i got.I'm happy to have won that one.

Comment

• B-Lister
            Eccentric Weirdo
            • Mar 19, 2010

I got to view Banana Brick up close. Great figure.
            Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎