X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

New 3 3/4 inch DC heroes by Mattel

Looks very promising but Mattel does have a habit of royally screwing things up with their DC lines.

[NYTF] DC UNIVERSE : TOYS
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • jds1911a1
    Alan Scott is the best GL
    • Aug 8, 2007

I just hope they are in scale with the JLU and my superpowers. I can finally retire my custom Jay garrick

Comment

• starsky
      veteran member
      • Aug 26, 2007

those figures are lookin good! now the wait.......

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

Wizard's site is incredibly slow. I could never get it to load. Luckily someone at RTM took the pics of this line and posted them there. Some really obscure choices there, and that's a good thing. Good mix of name characters and ones I'm not even sure about! I noticed no Superman, Wonder Woman or Flash shown. Probably holding them back to support the line later.

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

• thunderbolt
          Hi Ernie!!!
          • Feb 15, 2004

Mezco's got a 3.75 inch Hellboy line, too.
          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• MegoSteve
            Superman's Pal
            • Jun 17, 2005

Honestly, the sculpting's pretty uneven. The Supergirl and Wonder Girl look terrible.

Comment

• Action Martin
              Persistent Member
              • Dec 30, 2007

Hawkman looks horrible. Too "McGuiness"-like.
              Scott

Comment

• GreenLantern9999
                GL of Mego Sector
                • Oct 8, 2007

To be honest I am more excited about this line then I have been about any action figure line to come out (to retail stores) in years! I can not wait they remind me a lot of the Super Powers line which I love. Plus you end up with tons of different guys and they won't cost 15 bucks each! I love the idea of Gotham PD and Lexcorp goons. I will agree Hawkman looks very McGuiness like and while I am not a huge McGuiness fan his figures sell like mad at my comic shop.
                No body takes pot shots at Lubic! Good Journey

Comment

• spaceace35
                  Career Member
                  • Feb 1, 2008

looking forward to the batwoman figure
                  Rockin Rebels

Comment

• fumetti
                    • Feb 12, 2008

I don't get it. These figures are part of the SAME line? Then why all the inconsistencies?

Some figs have more articulation (Green Lantern), some have less articulation (Golden Age Flash), and some none at all (Black Adam)! Some have a nice flat color, others are glossy. Some have regular proportions, other have goofy manga proportions.

From the looks of these pics, I know I'll get the Green Lantern figs, the classic Aquaman and Black Manta (from this pic http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/wizar.../nytfdcu17.jpg).

But I won't touch any of those glossy manga-looking figs.

Comment

• GreenLantern9999
                      GL of Mego Sector
                      • Oct 8, 2007

Well they are not the same line. One is in 6 inch scale the other is in 3 and 3/4 inch scale. The 6 inch line has more articulation then the 3 and 3/4 inch. The glossy figures and the figures with no articulation are due to the fact that these are hand painted prototypes, or so I am assuming. But I am no expert just sharing what I have put together myself.
                      No body takes pot shots at Lubic! Good Journey

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎