X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • samurainoir
    Eloquent Member
    • Dec 26, 2006

The Golden Age Iron Fist

Usually I'm a bit wary of these retcon "legacy" characters since it's become a huge cliche, however I'm really enjoying the pulp feel of Orson Randall, and I think he's really been a well defined character in his own right.

He doesn't feel like another attempt to sell "Pirate Spawn" action figures.

I'm going to be picking this one up.

IMMORTAL IRON FIST: ORSON RANDALL AND THE GREEN MIST OF DEATH #1
    COVER BY: KAARE ANDREWS
    WRITER: MATT FRACTION

PENCILS: MITCH BREITWEISER
    CHRIS BRUNNER
    LEWIS LAROSA
    RUSS HEATH
    INKS: RUSS HEATH
    THE STORY:
    Mothers, lock up your daughters when we revisit the continuing adventures of that dashing rogue, Orson Randall, the Golden Age Iron Fist! The last time we flashed back to the life and times of Orson Randall, in the much fan-loved and critically acclaimed IMMORTAL IRON FIST ANNUAL, readers unlocked several secrets affecting Danny Rand, the Iron Fist of today. Now get ready for more! We promise you spine-tingling chills, ***-kicking action and pulp-fiction adventure like you’ve never seen, featuring gorgeous flashback art by Mitch Breitweiser, Chris Brunner, Russ Heath and Lewis LaRosa! Orson Randall goes head-to-head again and again versus none other than…the endlessly mystifying and unstoppably powerful Prince of Orphans! How will their battle through the ages echo in the life of Danny Rand?! You bet your kicked butt it has everything to do with the kung fu tournament of death unfolding in the pages of IMMORTAL IRON FIST!!
    My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

oooo!!! Finally another Marvel comic for me.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎