X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GaryB
    • Jul 29, 2012

Another Mego meet question from a newbie

Hey guys,
    Looks like I'll be able to shoot in there for a couple of hours saturday. Just wondering how much quality vintage WGSH will be there for sale? Does the dealer room mostly consist of customs and accessories? This is probably a silly question for you long time members but I've never been. I'm looking to add to my boxed WGSH collection. Still need a few. Will that kinda stuff be there. Thanks for any info
  • Bronxboykev
    Permanent Member
    • Mar 7, 2011

You will find boxed Mego's... Berto's table never disappoints

Comment

• B-Lister
      Eccentric Weirdo
      • Mar 19, 2010

Plenty for all tastes and budgets.
      Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• Blue Meanie
        Banned
        • Jun 23, 2001

Originally posted by GaryB
        Hey guys,
        Looks like I'll be able to shoot in there for a couple of hours saturday. Just wondering how much quality vintage WGSH will be there for sale? Does the dealer room mostly consist of customs and accessories? This is probably a silly question for you long time members but I've never been. I'm looking to add to my boxed WGSH collection. Still need a few. Will that kinda stuff be there. Thanks for any info
        Here is a little bit of some boxed figures for ya

Just a little sample of stuff...Someone asked about boxed Megos. A few others that have been packed away that aren't in the pic....but you get the gist:

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎