Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your chance to own a piece of the Museum.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • megocrazy
    Museum Trouble Maker
    • Feb 18, 2007

Your chance to own a piece of the Museum.

I've decided to part with a piece I've had for a while. Display room has been an issue and this is too nice to keep packed away. I'd prefer it to go to a member here than resorting to ebay. My boxed Waltons Truck. It's in immaculate unplayed with condition. Box is beautiful. Still has the original bag it was in inside the box, and a cardboard insert as well. Need pictures, see the Walton's gallery right here on the MM. It's the one pictured there. Has an original Montgomery Wards shipping tag applied to one side which you can see in the pics. Just a little added Mego history. Displays beautifully and will look great in your collection. For completists I will also be selling the complete Walton's figure set with the truck if wanted. All 6 came to me, with the truck, in the same collection roughly 20 years ago. If you want to keep them together it's up to you. All figures are loose but complete minus one pair of Ma Walton shoes. She came that way and I never changed her. I'm sure Berto will have a pair floating around to finish her off. She does have a pair of Barbie black shoes on that I will include. Figures are all very nice and will display beautifully beside your new boxed Walton's truck. Truck will be $100 and all 6 figures $60. $150 for the set. Any interested persons feel free to contact me. I will have it in WV for viewing. See ya there.
    It's not a doll it's an action figure.
  • Toyman_Chris
    70's Era Pimp
    • Sep 7, 2011

That's a great price.....tempting.

Comment

• Blue Meanie
      Banned
      • Jun 23, 2001

That's really cool of you to do a "hometown discount" That Waltons truck easily goes for between $125 - $150 without all the inserts original to the box. I may just have the shoes for Ma Walton...if anyone has a pic of what they look like let me know and I'll look through the stash.

Comment

• VintageMike
        Permanent Member
        • Dec 16, 2004

I just checked and I definitely have a pair. I'll bring them just in case they are needed.

Comment

• megocrazy
          Museum Trouble Maker
          • Feb 18, 2007

Originally posted by Blue Meanie
          I may just have the shoes for Ma Walton...if anyone has a pic of what they look like let me know and I'll look through the stash.
          I have no doubt you have the shoes. Finding them in all your stuff may be the issue.
          It's not a doll it's an action figure.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎