Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know the rarity or not of the brown mailer Batmobile?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • the editor
    Permanent Member
    • Mar 23, 2003

Anyone know the rarity or not of the brown mailer Batmobile?

I was curious to know if any old dept. store brown mailer box aficionados out there - and I know that there's some of you here(as scary as that is to admit) - could kindly tell me how rare (or not rare) a Batmobile(for the 8 inchers) which came packaged in a mailer, is. I got one a few years back and just recently opened it for the first time in years and man, it's so beautifully mint and preserved - is it worth holding onto? I need to free up some capital - so some of my collection will be released back into the wild in the next few weeks...for listing purps - I'd like to know if this is a common version or a rarer model?

Thanks ahead...k
    Last edited by the editor; Feb 17, '08, 3:37 AM.
    President - Magician's Alliance
  • MegomanJess
    MegoHead
    • Oct 9, 2003

Very Rare. I had one once and untill now I've never heard of anyone owning another.
    ~~~ Jess ~~~
    If you want an Action Jackson #1 card PM me with your mailing address. It might not go out ASAP but I will send you one.
    http://actionjackson.wikia.com/wiki/Action_Jackson_Wiki

Comment

• imp
      Mego Book Author
      • Apr 20, 2003

Originally posted by MegomanJess
      Very Rare. I had one once and untill now I've never heard of anyone owning another.
      I utterly concur with Jess, who provided the picture of the Mailer Box Batmobile that appears in the book (page 218). Jess' specimen was the only one I encountered in my efforts to document the vehicle packaging styles.

If you are interesting in selling, I'm interested in buying. Please PM me if that's the case. Thanks!

Benjamin

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎