PDA

View Full Version : Cocktail umbrellas?

jwyblejr
May 31, '13, 11:17 PM
I'm seeing these on their website now. Will they be putting them with the Penguin?

JWLJN
Jun 2, '13, 2:48 PM
Being a child of the '80s, this reminds me of my first exposure to the Mego Batman figures. I had an issue of Model & Toy Collector magazine with an article and photos from a collector who "spiced up" his Mego's with accessories such as this.

-J\/\/

rlkrefft
Jun 2, '13, 3:15 PM
Where did see them on Figures Toy Co site?

PNGwynne
Jun 2, '13, 3:16 PM
Being a child of the '80s, this reminds me of my first exposure to the Mego Batman figures. I had an issue of Model & Toy Collector magazine with an article and photos from a collector who "spiced up" his Mego's with accessories such as this.

-J\/\/

That was my article! lol

nobody
Jun 2, '13, 4:23 PM
Well those are quite lame......I'll hit a bar tonight and everyone can buy then from me for 1.00 a piece. :grin:

thunderbolt
Jun 2, '13, 4:36 PM
At least they are telling you what they are up front.

JWLJN
Jun 2, '13, 6:14 PM
That was my article! lol

That's awesome!! I first read that at age 7 and it stuck with me all of these years! Anytime I hear spats mentioned anywhere I think of that article. The article, and pictures, enthralled me since I had no idea such figures existed, and your customizations made them all the cooler to this kid.

-J\/\/

PNGwynne
Jun 2, '13, 8:43 PM
Well thank you very much--those little changes were nothing compared to the great customs you see here, but I'm glad they inspired you.

jwyblejr
Jun 2, '13, 11:07 PM
Where did see them on Figures Toy Co site?

Custom Accessories section. Down by the wheelchair.