PDA

View Full Version : Updated Schedule of events?

Bronxboykev
May 30, '13, 12:07 PM
Has the schedule of events been updated? I know that Ed will not be attending so there will be no silk screening demo. 8 days and counting!!!

ScottA
May 30, '13, 12:14 PM
I heard you were giving a presentation on "The Joys of Collecting" in his place.

palitoy
May 30, '13, 12:20 PM
I'll be giving a seminar called "Like it or lump it : the new moderation strategy on the Museum forums". It's three and a half hours long with no breaks.

EMCE Hammer
May 30, '13, 12:23 PM
Something top-secret has replaced Ed. I am serious, I can't tell you. Otherwise no changes.

Speculate away, all I'll say is it has nothing to do with Marvel, Figures Inc. or my low self esteem.

EMCE Hammer
May 30, '13, 12:24 PM
And I'm still begging Ed to come, I offered to fan him and feed him grapes.

Random Axe
May 30, '13, 6:14 PM
Speculate away? I'm going with special, unannounced guest attending the Meet. I know our Meet is small in the eyes of the convention and trade show world, but for something so specific I figured celebrities who grew up with these would pop in, like Seth Green. Maybe we've never invited them?

SO my guess is either a guest star or Brue's one man show to see how many costume changes he can make in five minutes.

noelani72
May 30, '13, 9:26 PM
Secret?
How about Jordan and his tv crew?

Bronxboykev
May 31, '13, 12:01 AM
I heard you were giving a presentation on "The Joys of Collecting" in his place.

More like the Agonies of collecting lol