PDA

View Full Version : Will there be new fist-fighters?

tllgn
May 19, '13, 7:32 PM
If figures toy company has plans to do all these great remakes and new charactors,will
they remake the fist-fighters?,i would love to see them .we need new fist-fighters.

monitor_ep
May 19, '13, 7:39 PM
I never got the fist fighters growing up, so I really do not understand the differance in them.

GlobalObserver
May 19, '13, 8:13 PM
I never got the fist fighters growing up, so I really do not understand the differance in them.

http://youtu.be/gM7qA_ENgGk

Mego-Amigo
May 19, '13, 8:44 PM
I personally would rather see all new characters than fist fighter versions of characters we already will have. We already are getting two versions of Batman and Robin along with Bruce and Dick. Let's have some Superman characters, Aquaman or Shazam.

GlobalObserver
May 19, '13, 8:52 PM
I personally would rather see all new characters than fist fighter versions of characters we already will have. We already are getting two versions of Batman and Robin along with Bruce and Dick. Let's have some Superman characters, Aquaman or Shazam.
Yep. I agree.

bobws
May 19, '13, 11:58 PM
OK , Just make a fist fighter body and let us swap the the rest from a figure we have.

HardyGirl
May 20, '13, 10:37 AM
That would be good. Then I could have some that I wouldn't be afraid for kids to play with. One of my kids broke FF Robin's legs, and all he did was pick him up. (the band broke).

OK , Just make a fist fighter body and let us swap the the rest from a figure we have.

Figuremod73
May 20, '13, 10:49 AM
It would not be a bad idea to make a body that you can change an existing figure with or maybe have an alternative option of a figure with the special feature when placing an order. Could have a fist fighter of anybody that way.

thunderbolt
May 20, '13, 11:22 AM

Or new Fist Fighters that Mego didn't do. With actual fists, too.