X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tllgn
    Persistent Member
    • Feb 6, 2010

Will there be new fist-fighters?

If figures toy company has plans to do all these great remakes and new charactors,will
    they remake the fist-fighters?,i would love to see them .we need new fist-fighters.
  • monitor_ep
    Talkative Member
    • May 11, 2013

I never got the fist fighters growing up, so I really do not understand the differance in them.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• GlobalObserver
      Persistent Member
      • Aug 12, 2004

Originally posted by monitor_ep
      I never got the fist fighters growing up, so I really do not understand the differance in them.

Comment

• Mego-Amigo
        Persistent Member
        • Jun 22, 2011

I personally would rather see all new characters than fist fighter versions of characters we already will have. We already are getting two versions of Batman and Robin along with Bruce and Dick. Let's have some Superman characters, Aquaman or Shazam.

Comment

• GlobalObserver
          Persistent Member
          • Aug 12, 2004

Originally posted by Mego-Amigo
          I personally would rather see all new characters than fist fighter versions of characters we already will have. We already are getting two versions of Batman and Robin along with Bruce and Dick. Let's have some Superman characters, Aquaman or Shazam.
          Yep. I agree.

Comment

• bobws
            Permanent Member
            • Feb 13, 2008

OK , Just make a fist fighter body and let us swap the the rest from a figure we have.
            "Hang on Lady... We go for a RIDE!" - Shorty to Willie Scott.Best movie line from Indiana Jones & the Temple Of Doom

Comment

• HardyGirl
              Mego Museum's Poster Girl
              • Apr 3, 2007

That would be good. Then I could have some that I wouldn't be afraid for kids to play with. One of my kids broke FF Robin's legs, and all he did was pick him up. (the band broke).

Originally posted by bobws
              OK , Just make a fist fighter body and let us swap the the rest from a figure we have.
              "Do you believe, you believe in magic?
              'Cos I believe, I believe that I do,
              Yes, I can see I believe that it's magic
              If your mission is magic your love will shine true."

Comment

• Figuremod73
                That 80's guy
                • Jul 27, 2011

It would not be a bad idea to make a body that you can change an existing figure with or maybe have an alternative option of a figure with the special feature when placing an order. Could have a fist fighter of anybody that way.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                  Hi Ernie!!!
                  • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by Mego-Amigo
                  Or new Fist Fighters that Mego didn't do. With actual fists, too.
                  You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎