X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VintageMike
    Permanent Member
    • Dec 16, 2004

Hampton Inn Check in-4:00 P.M.

Just an FYI I was just checking my confirmation E-mail and noticed Hampton Inn Check in is not until 4:00 PM. Meaning if you had planned to allow extra time in your trip due to it being a few exits farther, there's no need. Glad I looked!
  • Random Axe
    The Voice of Reason
    • Apr 16, 2008

I haven't even looked yet but how many exits is it away from the Tridelphia one we normally use? I'm still staying at Super8 regardless. Kind of a tradition and I honestly wasn't 100 percent sure I was coming, so I booked the least expensive. Next year I'll be more prepared. I'm doing the Wednesday thing again too to decompress and relax. And, how are we handling a Suite this year? I'll just travel between the two. And I suppose having me booked might make us doing the races possible too. Not sure how management would look upon that, but they've never bothered us before.
    I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she dumped me before we met.

If anyone here believes in psychokinesis, please raise my hand.

Comment

• VintageMike
      Permanent Member
      • Dec 16, 2004

No idea about the suite. Just putting the info out there for those staying at the Hampton. It's about three exits down, at exit 2A. Wondering how many are still staying at the 8?
      Didn't want to be stuck going back and forth by myself so I chose the pricier option. If we wind up with a split group, I might consider staying at the 8 in the future since I personally had no issues there. Just decided I would do what the group consensus was.

Comment

• Random Axe
        The Voice of Reason
        • Apr 16, 2008

I just checked directions and it's really easy to get to and in between. It's only 3.5 miles between the Super8 and Hampton if you take National road. That's the one where Undo's and Arby's is, so no late night highway driving coming from the Suite.
        I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she dumped me before we met.

If anyone here believes in psychokinesis, please raise my hand.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎