PDA

View Full Version : You knew it was comng...What NEW DC 8" figures, vehcles and playsets do you WANT?

ovenmitt
May 8, '13, 5:21 PM
The news of Figures having the DC Universe license is UNbelievable, this is what we hoped for since Retro Batman was announced 3 weeks ago!

In addition to Mego DC reissues what NEW DC Ado you WANT?

I can go for the entire DC MULTIVERSE of characters:

Satellite JLA
Legion of Doom
1980s New Teen Titans
JSA Golden Age
Doom Patrol
Legion of Superheroes
Green Lantern Corps

Playsets

Fortress of Solitude
JLA Satellite
Titans Tower
Hall of Doom
Legion Clubhouse
Daily Planet
Oa
Rock of Eternity

Vehicles

Supermobile
Invisible Jet
Batplane
Batboat
Titans Jet

bizzaro megomauler
May 8, '13, 5:53 PM
I'd be happy with them just rounding out the challenge of the superfriends lineup. a re issue of the hall of justice, and the leigon of doom hq. i really don't need second bananas like the question, though cool, i want Hawkman, and Grundy!

MegoSteve
May 8, '13, 5:57 PM
I'd say Animal Man, but I have a great one from Scott!

The Question would make a great figure and probably wouldn't be too hard or expensive to pull off.

I'm getting into the silver age Legion stories thanks to those Showcase Presents phone books, so I think Titan-sized figures of the Legion with Superboy would be pretty sweet.

garfoot
May 8, '13, 6:01 PM
Wow, this news is unbelievable. I was happy with just Batman related merchandise, now they tell me that they have the whole DC universe. They want to remake every DC Mego figure from back in the 70's, this is awesome news. This could get expensive to say the least. I would love a Hall of Justice or Hall of Doom. I always thought to myself I wish somebody would remake all the Megos of the 1970's, and now it has become a reality!!!!!!:drool_y:

The Toyroom
May 8, '13, 6:02 PM
Whatever Figures Inc chooses to do I hope it is the pre New 52 versions of the characters.
A trunkless "retro" Superman would not be appealing to me...

The Toyroom
May 8, '13, 6:07 PM
I wonder if they will tackle any of the characters that Mattel already did like Martian Manhunter, Darkseid, Luthor.....
Besides repro Mego, I'd prefer new characters like Hawkman, Bizarro, Gentleman Ghost, Ocean Master, Harley Quinn
as opposed to ones Matty did just a few years ago. And NO Green Lanterns!

PNGwynne
May 8, '13, 6:08 PM
Wouldn't an Invisible Jet & GWS be lovely?

Goblin19
May 8, '13, 6:32 PM
Truthfully, any new characters are good by me. For playsets and vehicles, the 2 that jump to mind are the Legion of Doom and wonder Woman's plane, but again, I'll buy anything new.

JediJaida
May 8, '13, 6:45 PM
I want Black Canary, Raven, Starfire, Wonder Girl, Nightwing, Jericho, Beast Boy, Cyborg, Cheshire, Spoiler, Batgirl (Cassandra Cain), Batwoman, Ra's Al Ghul, Talia, Damien, Red Robin, Kid Flash, Superboy, Ms. Martian, Arsenal, Impulse, Deathstroke, the Amazons, the New Gods, Jor-el and Lara.

VintageMike
May 8, '13, 6:50 PM
I'm on the LOD bandwagon. They say they will focusing on 8' but it would be cool to see a 12" scale Giganta & Apache Chief. Beyond that The other Superfriends. While they are less popular there's more female than male characters I can think of at the moment including Power Girl, Huntress, Black Canary & Poison Ivy. Of course for Superman outside of those included in the LOD I'd love to see a movie-like Zod.

Hedji
May 8, '13, 6:52 PM
I never bought a single Mattel Retro Action. They came and went long before I knew about this place. Neve got one, because they just didn't look right to me. So, not having any of those, I'm excited about Figures "getting it right" and giving us all of the same characters in true Mego style. I want Flash, Green Lantern, Luthor, Captain Cold... The whole Superfriends lineup really.

I know many people here are looking at their Retro Action characters, and looking beyond them for inspiration, but not me. I want to see these guys done in true Mego style.

As for repros of existing classic figures- bring 'me on! I have very few vintage Megos, and I'm ready to plunge into the repros that give me fresh, minty examples of classic looking toys.

After that, if they want to do Harley and Blue Beetle.... Fine. But let's get the core basics first.

Joshua the Atomic Robot
May 8, '13, 6:56 PM
For figures, I'd love Jimmy Olsen, with a camera to hang on his neck, plus the Super Friends and the legion of Doom.

For playsets, repros of the Hall of Justice, Batcave, and Wayne Foundation.

For vehicles, repros of the Batmobile, Batcycle, and Joker Mobile.

Boywonder0
May 8, '13, 6:57 PM
Dick Grayson Robin 7" & 8" renditions. Tim Drake Robin (Red & Green suit), Tim Drake Robin (Red & Black suit), Nightwing, etc.

enyawd72
May 8, '13, 7:00 PM
I want a Universe of Evil set of Superfriends, and most of all Firestorm!

Hedji
May 8, '13, 7:03 PM
Look to Super Powers for more inspiration.

Vinny0026
May 8, '13, 7:12 PM
I wonder if they will tackle any of the characters that Mattel already did like Martian Manhunter, Darkseid, Luthor.....
Besides repro Mego, I'd prefer new characters like Hawkman, Bizarro, Gentleman Ghost, Ocean Master, Harley Quinn

haha! retro killed the lanterns! I hate the GL they made - I would love to see a more Hal Jordon type sculpt -

I would also love to see the whole super friends and LOD -
I hope they do a side line of alter egos and key characters like Hal Jordan as a test pilot, Lois lane, Alfred, etc..

and we need a we chicks! Star Safire, huntress, etc..

Brown Bear
May 8, '13, 7:17 PM
Silver age, super friends based characters.....with legion of doom.

tllgn
May 8, '13, 7:37 PM
this is cool,all classics done again WOW!,looks as if figures is gonna go where mattel should have went.i like this

Earth 2 Chris
May 8, '13, 7:43 PM
My mind boggles at this. I want it all.

Chris

TomStrong
May 8, '13, 8:11 PM
Red Robin!

megalomaniac001
May 8, '13, 8:15 PM
Legion of Doom!!

SpaceAgent
May 8, '13, 8:22 PM
I think the DC catalog of characters is more than 3,000, and no toy line is going to really scratch the surface of that.

I'd like to see repros of the Teen Titans, with a 6-inch Robin, not to mention more '60s Teen Titans (Hawk and Dove, Lilith, etc.). Wouldn't mind eventually seeing the '80s New Teen Titans done in 8" - including Speedy and Aqualad.

In addition to the huge roster of Justice League, I'd like to see Jack Kirby's New Gods, with Mr Miracle, Darkseid, Orion, and so on.

Playsets: Wayne Foundation, please. Been missing it since my mother tossed it from the basement these many years.

Along the lines of the '66 Batman, I'd like to see Superman: The Movie characters in 8", and a Lynda Carter Wonder Woman.

I'd say stick to the Silver Age and the 70s, and you can't go wrong. Pricing is going to be key. Go too high and it could kill the line in its infancy.

GlobalObserver
May 8, '13, 9:19 PM
Am I alone in really really really really wanting an Aunt Harriet? :smiley1:

garfoot
May 8, '13, 9:32 PM
Is this a dream, can someone please pinch me. Are we actually going to get a complete set of DC Megos remade? Are we actually getting Mego playsets and vehicles? Don't wake me up if I am dreaming, I don't want this dream to end.:juggleyes_y:

jwyblejr
May 8, '13, 11:22 PM

I'd be okay with it if they did Hal Jordan and Alan Scott. Other than that,I'd draw the line at other GLs.

B-Lister
May 9, '13, 1:09 AM
GA heroes, not the e2 from new 52.
Firestorm
Red Tornado
Legion
Superboy
Brainiac
Metamorpho
The Doom Patrol
Reverse Flash

garfoot
May 9, '13, 1:47 AM
World's Greatest Super-Heroes
8" Figures
Aqualad*
Aquaman
Batgirl
Batman
Bruce Wayne
Captain America
Catwoman
Clark Kent
Conan*
Dick Grayson
Falcon
Green Arrow*
Green Goblin*
Human Torch*
Incredible Hulk*
Invisible Girl*
Iron Man
Isis*
Joker
Kid Flash*
Lizard
Mr. Fantastic*
Mr. Mxyzptlk
Penguin
Peter Parker
Riddler
Robin
Shazam
Speedy*
Spider-Man
Supergirl
Superman
Tarzan
Thing*
Thor*
Wonder Girl*
Wonder Woman

Accessories & Vehicles
Batcopter
Batcycle*
Batmobile
Captain Americar
Green Arrow Car*
Jokermobile
Mobile Bat Lab
Spider-Car*
Supervator
Super Hero Carry Case

Playsets
Aquaman Vs. the Great White Shark
Batcave Play Set*
Hall of Justice
Wayne Foundation Penthouse

Superman Series
General Zod
Jor-El
Lex Luthor

12-1/2" Figures
(Amazing) Spider-Man
Batman*
Captain America*
Hulk
Robin
Spider-Man*
Superman

I want all these please!!!!

Chris
May 9, '13, 7:35 AM
Wayne Manor, Justice League & detailed Batmobile.

MIB41
May 9, '13, 7:57 AM
I think a new replica of the Mego Batcave would be very cool. That and an improved Batmobile so it would look really nice with the '66 Batman figures.

Teemu
May 9, '13, 9:42 AM
I want Marvel Mego's!

jds1911a1
May 9, '13, 10:21 AM
golden age Alan Scott Green Lantern
golden age flash
Commander Steel
earth 2 70's/80's robin
kid flash - repro of mego KF in "adult scale" or even better a titans scale early costume Kid flash
Speedy bronze age comic accurate
Hard Travvelin Heroes 2 pack w denny oneil styled Hal and Ollie
Battle Armored Lex Luthor (mid 80's/superppwoers style)
Silver age Braiiac
Bizarro
70's Style Denny oneil jim aparro Batman
Nightwing - new teen titans costume
Johnny Quick
filmation style superboy
filmation style batman & batmite
batman animated style Riddler in the suit

HardyGirl
May 9, '13, 10:48 AM
As much as I want playsets, I really don't have any room for any more, so I'll just say I'd like The Wonder Twins, Wonder Woman's Invisble jet, Batgirl's Batcycle, a Bat Copter that does NOT look like a clog, and Aquaman's seahorse, Storm.

torgospizza
May 9, '13, 11:03 AM
In addition to Mego DC reissues what NEW DC Ado you WANT?

Warlord, Power Girl, Hourman, Tom Strong, Sgt. Rock, Hawkman, Mon-El, Lightning Lad, Saturn Girl, Cosmic Boy, Adam Strange, Blackhawk, Huntress, Nightwing (Van-Zee) and Flamebird (Ak-Var), and Kamandi (@ Teen Titans scale).

EDIT:

Silver age Braiiac
Bizarro

Yeah, Brainiac and Bizarro would be awesome. Can't believe I overlooked them.

madmarva
May 9, '13, 12:41 PM
Figures.com really has to be wise about how they release the figures and not glut the market. I think it was a smart move to open with the repro Batman figures because Mattel didn't make three of the four.

However, running a second repro Batman wave alongside or following a 66 Batman wave may force buyers to make a choice. Certainly Batman is DC's most popular character, but variety might make the line run longer.

While most wish Mattel's line would have run longer, 4 waves (5 if you count the GLs) was pretty strong, all things considering.

With subsequent waves, would you rather see theme like the first wave or variety? Or like Mattel hero and villain? I could argue either way.

Would an all female wave work, or would it doom it to low sales?

Would you put a Batman character or variation in each wave to capitalize on the character's popularity?

filmation batman fan
May 9, '13, 2:56 PM
Being a purist SuperFriends fan, I'll start there. First and foremost, I would like Megos of the Wonder Twins. Please! Ever since I was a kid, I always wanted Megos of Zan and Jayna along with the five main Super Heroes.
SUPER FRIENDS: All Alex Toth designs
Superman
Batman (blue and grey costume with BLUE shorts)
Robin
Wonder Woman
Aquaman
Wonder Twins Zan and Jayna
Black Vulcan
Samaraui
Apache Chief
El Dorado
Green Lantern
The Flash
Hawkman
Hawkgirl
The Atom
Firestorm
Cyborg
Green Arrow
LEGION OF DOOM:
Lex Luthor
Brainiac
Bizarro
Toyman (Jack Nimball Version)
Riddler
Scarecrow
Solomon Grundy
Giganta
Cheetah
Black Manta
Sinestro
Captain Cold
Gorilla Grodd
VEHICLES
Batmobile (Either SuperFriends or Filmation style)
Batcopter (SuperFriends accurate. Not the two colored shoe. Personally, I liked the 1977 version)
Batboat
Supermobile
Invisible Jet (2 seater)
Aqua Scooter (I'd rather have that than the Great White Shark)
PLAYSETS
Hall of Justice
Hall of Doom

Otherwise:
Two Face
Mr. Freeze
Scarecrow
Commissioner Gordon
Alfred
Lois Lane
Jimmy Olsen
Perry White
Steve Trevor

Green Lantern (Hal Jordan and John Stewart)
The Flash (Barry Allen or Wally West)
Hawkman
Hawkgirl
Martian Manhunter
Plastic Man (Ruby Spears cartoon acurrate)
Captain Marvel (Shazam
Mary Marvel
Captain Marvel Jr.
Teen Titans ( so I can buy them at affordable prices)
Green Arrow
Black Canary
Huntress
More Superman villains.

jwyblejr
May 9, '13, 3:37 PM
Figures.com really has to be wise about how they release the figures and not glut the market. I think it was a smart move to open with the repro Batman figures because Mattel didn't make three of the four.

However, running a second repro Batman wave alongside or following a 66 Batman wave may force buyers to make a choice. Certainly Batman is DC's most popular character, but variety might make the line run longer.

While most wish Mattel's line would have run longer, 4 waves (5 if you count the GLs) was pretty strong, all things considering.

With subsequent waves, would you rather see theme like the first wave or variety? Or like Mattel hero and villain? I could argue either way.

Would an all female wave work, or would it doom it to low sales?

Would you put a Batman character or variation in each wave to capitalize on the character's popularity?

I would. Especially if they do a Batman and The Outsiders wave.

ScottA
May 9, '13, 5:11 PM
I'm pretty content with my Mego playsets and vehicles. I see no reason to invent the wheel on those. With that being said I'd like to see a Hall of Doom, Invisible Plane and a Supermobile complete with punching fist. And I'd be pretty happy with anybody Mego never made figure wise.

MIB41
May 9, '13, 6:59 PM
I figure I'll be buying a different set each month.

newlyknighted
May 9, '13, 7:57 PM
I vote for any figure Mattel's retro action line didn't already manufacture. I'm afraid any repeats of that line may lead to a premature cancelation of this new line. For the same reason of fear of cancellation, please no secret identities figures.

I really feel this Mego lovin' community needs a: Super Friends style or Batman 66 style Batmobile & Batcave; Supermobile!

DC figures by Figures:

New titans 80's Nightwing
Starfire
Scarecrow
Toyman
Black Canary/Huntress 2 pack
Harley Quinn/Poison Ivy 2 pack
Wonder Twins Zan and Jayna 2 pack
Black Lightning
Black Vulcan
Samaraui
El Dorado
Hawkman/Hawkgirl 2 pack
Big Barda/Mr. Miracle 2 pack
Mr. Freeze/Clayface 2 pack
Cyborg
Lex Luthor (super powers style)
Brainiac (silver age)
Bizarro
Solomon Grundy
Giganta/Apache Chief 2 pack
Linda Carter Wonder Woman 2 pack
Gorilla Grodd/Reverse Flash 2 pack
Despero/Starro controlled Atom
Doomsday/General Zod 2 pack
Blue Beetle

and finally... Metamorpho, Plastic Man, & Elongated Man with creative interchangeable weaponized hands!

madmarva
May 9, '13, 8:50 PM
I'd like a Fortress of Solitude Playset with a big yellow key to open it, and the space capsule that brought little baby Kal-el to Earth.

An Oa Playset with a big plastic Power battery, yeah I'm really dreaming.

While they weren't made by mego the Batlab and joker bus would be cool, as well as the batcopter that actually resembled a helicopter.

....This post reads like a letter to Santa Claus.

browboy71
May 9, '13, 9:32 PM
I would love to see the teen titans
Robin/Nightwing
Donna Troy
Raven
Changeling
Cyborg
Kid Flash
Starfire

And their regular fighting partners

Deathstroke (with Terra)
Brother Blood
Blackfire
Trigon

Iron Mego
May 9, '13, 10:01 PM
If wishes were fishes... Seriously though, if I had my ultimate wish it'd be for some Kirby's Fourth World characters.

ovenmitt
May 9, '13, 10:11 PM
2014 is Teen Titans' 50th Anniversary! Time to celebrate!

Reissue 4 Mego Teen Titans

1980s New Teen Titans 8" bodies
Robin new head
Nightwing
Wonder Girl Perez costume
Kid Flash
Changeling
Cyborg
Starfire
Raven
Deathstroke
Blackfire
Psimon
Cheshire

Titans Together!

browboy71
May 9, '13, 10:16 PM
Dont forget the Crime Syndicate of America (earth3)

Ultraman
Superwoman
Owlman
Johnny Quick
Power Ring

Random Axe
May 9, '13, 11:02 PM
Before getting in too deep, too fast they should think about making a series of new figures before thinking about reissuing all the Mego lines. You've got to make some eye catching characters even if they aren't the most popular at the time. Or just drop a new one in each wave to even things out. I'm thinking maybe Dr. Fate, Booster Gold, Blue Beetle and Dethstroke. But hey, they've already shocked the toy world so they must have a plan and certainly don't need my .02.

jwyblejr
May 9, '13, 11:12 PM
I vote for any figure Mattel's retro action line didn't already manufacture. I'm afraid any repeats of that line may lead to a premature cancelation of this new line. For the same reason of fear of cancellation, please no secret identities figures.

Too late. They already said they're doing Bruce Wayne and Dick Grayson.

megalomaniac001
May 9, '13, 11:16 PM
New Teen Titans would be awsome! I would love to see Robin, Kid Flash, Wonder Girl, Cyborg, Raven, Beast Boy and Starfire etc brought to life as Mego style figures.

I would also like to see them stay with mostly pre-crisis and early post-crisis characters. I thinks it ties into the Retro theme better anyway. Having said that, I can think of a few more modern characters I would like to see. Tim Drake Robin comes to mind.

Bionicfanboy66
May 10, '13, 5:08 AM
Bring back that massive Wayne Foundation along with the batmobile, batcopter, and batcycle to go with it. As for figures, none of that New 52 garbage.

ctc
May 10, '13, 6:31 AM
Hmmmm....

Angel O'day and Sam Simeon. (That way I'd have someone to fight the custom Stan Bragg I've been working on.) Cain and Abel. The three sisters from "The Witching Hour." Space Cabbie. Amethyst and Dark Opal. The disco-era Legion. The original Starfire. (And maybe a Gog or Magog to fight.) The Inferior Five. Claw, the Unconquered. Super-Hip. (I can't explain my Super-Hip fixation.... although he'd be the perfect foil for the Mad Mod, wouldn't he?)

Don C.

JediJaida
May 10, '13, 7:25 AM
Amethyst!!! I'd forgotten about her!!! I used to collect that comic.

How about Arak, Son of Thunder?

ctc
May 10, '13, 7:40 AM
>How about Arak, Son of Thunder?

Only if they also did Malagigi and Valda.

Don C.

emeraldknight47
May 10, '13, 7:47 AM
I'd love to see a Dr. Fate and Zatanna. Also would like to see a MEGO format Doom Patrol and even a Swamp Thing!!! Oh, an 8" Travis Morgan (The Warlord) and some of his supporting cast would be pretty cool, too!!

boynightwing
May 10, '13, 10:55 AM
Mattels Retro figures filled in gaps of my Justice League. I filled in some with my own customs.

I would like to see a late 70's early 80's New Teen Titans. Starfire, Raven, Cyborg, Beast Boy, Nightwing.

madmarva
May 10, '13, 12:51 PM
I'd love to see JSA, Titans and Legion and sgt. rock and Easy Co. Oh yeah Blackhawks and Doom Patrol.

actjac01
May 11, '13, 12:18 PM
MAN! I still can't get over my excitement about this!
Also, wouldn't it be just perfect if Figure toys were able to release stuff that never left Mego's Drawing boards?
I've got no problems with any of the re-releases hinted at, but I would like to see a proper scaled and tricked out batmobile for the '66 line, and I wouldn't miss the 'horseshoe crab' batcopter to be replace with something that really looks right, maybe Silver-age style for retro DC and a more accurate one for the '66? And, lets not forget the batboat! How 'Christmas' would that be?
I don't care what anyone says, it's fun not to having to grow up! Leave that junk for the adults!

HardyGirl
May 11, '13, 3:16 PM
MAN! I still can't get over my excitement about this!
I don't care what anyone says, it's fun not to having to grow up! Leave that junk for the adults!

AMEN! :applause:

Brown Bear
May 11, '13, 4:20 PM
SOLOMON GRUNDY!!!! (on a white Hulk body)

Bionicfanboy66
May 11, '13, 5:34 PM
How about 7" scaled Robin and Dick Grayson figures? Maybe throw in Dick as Nightwing and the Birds Of Prey group while we're at it. Oh yeah, how about Alfred E. Newman, The Unknown Soldier, Sgt. Rock, and Jonah Hex?

Lord Mongo
May 12, '13, 8:28 AM
I want Black Canary, Raven, Starfire, Wonder Girl, Nightwing, Jericho, Beast Boy, Cyborg, Cheshire, Spoiler, Batgirl (Cassandra Cain), Batwoman, Ra's Al Ghul, Talia, Damien, Red Robin, Kid Flash, Superboy, Ms. Martian, Arsenal, Impulse, Deathstroke, the Amazons, the New Gods, Jor-el and Lara.

AMEN!

Hopefully Deathstroke will be among the first "NEW MEGO" canidates

drogge
May 12, '13, 12:03 PM
For what it is worth I would like,
Black Canary
Brainiac
Bizarro
The Flash Roque Gallery - Bomerang, Mirror Master, Reverse Flash, Grood.
Scarecrow
Giganta
The Atom
Firestorm
Huntress
Elongegated Man
The Teen Titans (Repro from orginal Mego line)

monitor_ep
May 12, '13, 5:37 PM
I have already pre-ordered my set of figures and I want to complete the Challenge of the Super-Friends. I would also like to get the Repro Teen Titans with a Robin in that size.

As for anything else I would like them to stay with the late 60's early 70's version (the classic). I would like to get a Mera and Tula to go with Aquaman and Aqualad.

As for playsets. I have a near-complete Wayne Foundation in my showcase and for those who never had one it tends to lean if you are not careful. If you do not brace your WF it will look like the leaning tower of pisa. The original Mego Batcave looks great but there is very little play with it. The Hall of Justice was one of the best of the Super-Hero playsets and that would be great to see redone.

The Batmobile is a must. This will be one of the first to get reproed. The Batcopter is a clog with wheels, they really need to start over on this. The Batcycle would be great but only in black. I wold love to see the Corgi Supermobile, Mego Arrowcar, Invisiable Plane.

garfoot
May 13, '13, 11:29 PM
I was showing my 9 year old son some pictures of the old Wayne Foundation and he said that he wished he had something like that to play with. I told him that your dream might come true. I can't believe that he might be able to play with the same playset I had back in the 1970's. To strange to think about. August cannot get here soon enough for me, bring on the Mego playsets and figures!!!!! I have already cleared out the space for everything they make in the retro line.

huedell
May 14, '13, 10:19 AM
I feel cheesy for doing this because it's hard to believe they'd do anything too out of the box decision-wise until a year or two into the line, and even then would they ever really consider anyone along the low-popularity lines of "Rima". At lesat with Universe Of Evil dopplegangers you have the name/costume cred to go with the toy...... but, as drogge said, "for what it's worth":
WGSH:
Hawkman, Flash, GL, Plasticman, Mera, Hawkgirl, Atom... an 8 inch Bat-Mite? A reduced size Bat-Mite along with a re-worked reduced sized Myx? Cap Marvel Jr., Mary Marvel, Dr. Sivana, Mirror Master, Cap Boomerang, Pied Piper, Merlyn The Archer, Gentleman Ghost, Ocean Master, Mars/Ares, Perry, Jimmy, Lois, Alfred, Comm Gordon, 8 inch versions of Steve Trevor, Zod, Jor-El, Hippolyta

SUPER FRIENDS:
All the big line up peeps...and I mean ALL of 'em including Wendy/Marvin. Legion Of Doom with proper color schemes aka not their comicbook-look, unless it was identical to their TV look.

And I'm sure there's a lot of TV-only SF villains I'd like... but the only one that comes to mind is Bartu... that pupiless "Shazam"-looking guy from the "Final Challenge" episode of COTSF.

Figuremod73
May 14, '13, 10:45 AM
I'm all for a reduced sized Myx. How many here have any fondness for the original Mego version? Hes really the only one I dont like out of the whole line.

garfoot
May 14, '13, 7:52 PM
Being as I have none of the originals anymore, I want reissues of all of them, DC & Marvel. I have collected 12" Hot Toys figures the last few years, but I wanted to get back to my childhood days so I just recently started collecting 8" figures. I started with SMDM and I plan on getting the whole line of Figures retro and perhaps the '66 Batman if possible. But I have always dreamed of Mego style Superfriends figures. I mean I can imagine a Superfriends Batman on that classic Superfriends rainbow backer card. That would be a dream come true.

monitor_ep
May 16, '13, 12:03 AM
I would love to get a Batmite and Mxy two pack. For that matter I would love to see Ace the Bathound and Krypto the Superdog get released. I need an Ace to walk around my Wayne Foundation.

Bionicfanboy66
May 16, '13, 12:44 PM
How about Superboy & the Legion Of Superheroes?

Figuremod73
May 16, '13, 3:12 PM
There any new pics or updates on facebook?

jwyblejr
May 16, '13, 6:08 PM
If they do Aquaman, please in the name of Neptune,no pointy ears.

jwyblejr
May 20, '13, 1:30 PM
I should say if someone else wants the old version of Aquaman,that's cool. I just don't.

garfoot
May 20, '13, 8:22 PM
Is it August yet? I have series 1 & 2 preordered, and I have cleared the space in the old toyroom, now the waiting game begins. Bring on the DC universe retro figures!!! I think this wait will be harder because these were the very first action figures I ever had. Before Six Million Dollar Man, and before Star Wars. I have wanted to own these again forever, but have never had the funds to get the very expensive originals. I hope this line does well for Figures because there are so many characters they need to make, not to mention vehicles and playsets. When the figures finally arrive at my house it will be just like Christmas day. :yes:

garfoot
May 20, '13, 8:28 PM
I emailed Figures about making 8" Superfriends figures, and they told me that if the line does well, they would be open to the possibility. I like a company that is willing to listen to their fans regarding what they want. :drool_y:

monitor_ep
May 20, '13, 9:33 PM
Now that is good news. I really want to complete my Challenge of the Super-Friends and Superman series. It might be pushing it but I wonder if we could also get the Legends of the Super-Heroes characters to finish the COTSH lineup:

*Huntress
*Aunt Minerva
*Dr. Sivana
*Mordru

ovenmitt
May 20, '13, 11:38 PM
Today Figures replied to several Facebook posts.

When asked about SuperFriends 8" figures Figures said anything is possible if first llines do well.

Figures said my suggestion for a Mego Superman reissue series would be incredible!

I also asked if DC license includes 12" and Figures said 8" only FOR NOW.

2 people asked about Marvel license and Figures said "we would love to!"

I like figures optimism and fan interaction! If all of this happens I may need replacement pants with each announcement! The DC license news nearly did me in!

Ivaniski
May 21, '13, 10:24 PM
Can you imagine a more 1/9 scale looking Batmobile. Something like this................................587858795880 It'll be a Dream come true for Millions of fans. Thank you Toy Figures Co.

nobody
May 22, '13, 4:44 AM
^What are those figures?

osker55
May 22, '13, 2:12 PM
Im going for the golden age the flash like make a golden age wave and want a flash mego like wally west or the- other guys name can member
Scarecrow would be badass with like real wool mask
Nightwing

tllgn
May 23, '13, 9:38 PM
someone sure has a lot of work to do at the museum,to list all the retro figures coming from figures ,and to tell them apart from the originals in accessory check
& remego galleries.cant wait to see it.

monitor_ep
May 23, '13, 10:51 PM
"Figures said my suggestion for a Mego Superman reissue series would be incredible"

That being said I want a least get 2 waves released:

WAVE 1
Superman
Supergirl
Mr. Mxyzptlk
Clark Kent

WAVE 2
Jor-El
Zod
Lex Luthor (in business suit)
Mystery character (be nice to get a Lois Lane).

monitor_ep
May 25, '13, 4:32 PM
After looking back on the Mego waves I got to thinking. If FTC could release the 12" Superman figures as 8" figures would you also support a Wonder Woman wave based on the 12" lineup. I would love to get 8" versions of:

* Nubia
* Queen Hippolyta
* Steve Trevor

Now this figures did not look like the TV version, so as far as I figure this could be made into Re-Megos. The only problem I see is if there were enough people who would pre-order them.

drogge
May 25, '13, 5:35 PM
I would for sure, I do question Nubia, she is not really a big part of Wonder Woman lore. I might go with a villain like Dr. Poison.

madmarva
May 25, '13, 5:56 PM
Need Brainiac, Parasite, Toyman and Bizzaro, too, for a proper Superman line

For Wonder Woman: Col. Trevor, Ares, Dr. Psycho and Giganta

monitor_ep
May 26, '13, 11:43 AM
In the comic books, Nubia was Wonder Woman sister. Even though I have the 12" version I really wanted to include her in with my 8" mego lineup. I could do without Steve Trevor for a new villian if that were the case, or a Diane Prince (since they are doing the civialians).

I really want to complete my Super-Friends and Legion of Doom. I would love to get a Giganta, but I would also like to get har as a 12" version along with Aphache Chief.

Of course I would take any non-Batman villain. I hate to say this but without the Mattel Retro-Action like there is only one Superman villain.

Scousebadger
May 26, '13, 7:14 PM
Silver Swan, Angle Man, 80s Cheetah, Ares, Dr Cyber.

A 1960s Wonder Girl would be groovy, too.

monitor_ep
May 27, '13, 8:09 AM
If they re-release a 7 inch Teen Titan wave with:
Robin, Aqualad, Speedy, Kid Flash

Then i would want a Wonder Girl in 7 inch in a Wonder Woman wave.