Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You knew it was comng...What NEW DC 8" figures, vehcles and playsets do you WANT?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ovenmitt
    Persistent Member
    • May 26, 2009

You knew it was comng...What NEW DC 8" figures, vehcles and playsets do you WANT?

The news of Figures having the DC Universe license is UNbelievable, this is what we hoped for since Retro Batman was announced 3 weeks ago!

In addition to Mego DC reissues what NEW DC Ado you WANT?

I can go for the entire DC MULTIVERSE of characters:

Satellite JLA
    Legion of Doom
    1980s New Teen Titans
    JSA Golden Age
    Doom Patrol
    Legion of Superheroes
    Green Lantern Corps

Playsets

Fortress of Solitude
    JLA Satellite
    Titans Tower
    Hall of Doom
    Legion Clubhouse
    Daily Planet
    Oa
    Rock of Eternity

Vehicles

Supermobile
    Invisible Jet
    Batplane
    Batboat
    Titans Jet
  • bizzaro megomauler
    WANTED for card bending
    • Apr 26, 2008

I'd be happy with them just rounding out the challenge of the superfriends lineup. a re issue of the hall of justice, and the leigon of doom hq. i really don't need second bananas like the question, though cool, i want Hawkman, and Grundy!

Comment

• MegoSteve
      Superman's Pal
      • Jun 17, 2005

I'd say Animal Man, but I have a great one from Scott!

The Question would make a great figure and probably wouldn't be too hard or expensive to pull off.

I'm getting into the silver age Legion stories thanks to those Showcase Presents phone books, so I think Titan-sized figures of the Legion with Superboy would be pretty sweet.

Comment

• garfoot
        Museum Patron
        • Aug 28, 2012

Wow, this news is unbelievable. I was happy with just Batman related merchandise, now they tell me that they have the whole DC universe. They want to remake every DC Mego figure from back in the 70's, this is awesome news. This could get expensive to say the least. I would love a Hall of Justice or Hall of Doom. I always thought to myself I wish somebody would remake all the Megos of the 1970's, and now it has become a reality!!!!!!
        Last edited by garfoot; May 8, '13, 6:03 PM.

Comment

• The Toyroom
          The Packaging King
          • Dec 31, 2004

Whatever Figures Inc chooses to do I hope it is the pre New 52 versions of the characters.
          A trunkless "retro" Superman would not be appealing to me...
          Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• The Toyroom
            The Packaging King
            • Dec 31, 2004

I wonder if they will tackle any of the characters that Mattel already did like Martian Manhunter, Darkseid, Luthor.....
            Besides repro Mego, I'd prefer new characters like Hawkman, Bizarro, Gentleman Ghost, Ocean Master, Harley Quinn
            as opposed to ones Matty did just a few years ago. And NO Green Lanterns!
            Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• PNGwynne
              Master of Fowl Play
              • Jun 5, 2008

Wouldn't an Invisible Jet & GWS be lovely?
              WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Goblin19
                Talkative Member
                • May 2, 2002

Truthfully, any new characters are good by me. For playsets and vehicles, the 2 that jump to mind are the Legion of Doom and wonder Woman's plane, but again, I'll buy anything new.

Comment

• JediJaida
                  Talkative Member
                  • Jun 14, 2008

I want Black Canary, Raven, Starfire, Wonder Girl, Nightwing, Jericho, Beast Boy, Cyborg, Cheshire, Spoiler, Batgirl (Cassandra Cain), Batwoman, Ra's Al Ghul, Talia, Damien, Red Robin, Kid Flash, Superboy, Ms. Martian, Arsenal, Impulse, Deathstroke, the Amazons, the New Gods, Jor-el and Lara.
                  JediJaida

Comment

• VintageMike
                    Permanent Member
                    • Dec 16, 2004

I'm on the LOD bandwagon. They say they will focusing on 8' but it would be cool to see a 12" scale Giganta & Apache Chief. Beyond that The other Superfriends. While they are less popular there's more female than male characters I can think of at the moment including Power Girl, Huntress, Black Canary & Poison Ivy. Of course for Superman outside of those included in the LOD I'd love to see a movie-like Zod.

Comment

• Hedji
                      Citizen of Gotham
                      • Nov 17, 2012

I never bought a single Mattel Retro Action. They came and went long before I knew about this place. Neve got one, because they just didn't look right to me. So, not having any of those, I'm excited about Figures "getting it right" and giving us all of the same characters in true Mego style. I want Flash, Green Lantern, Luthor, Captain Cold... The whole Superfriends lineup really.

I know many people here are looking at their Retro Action characters, and looking beyond them for inspiration, but not me. I want to see these guys done in true Mego style.

As for repros of existing classic figures- bring 'me on! I have very few vintage Megos, and I'm ready to plunge into the repros that give me fresh, minty examples of classic looking toys.

After that, if they want to do Harley and Blue Beetle.... Fine. But let's get the core basics first.

Comment

• Joshua the Atomic Robot
                        Veteran Member
                        • Aug 14, 2012

For figures, I'd love Jimmy Olsen, with a camera to hang on his neck, plus the Super Friends and the legion of Doom.

For playsets, repros of the Hall of Justice, Batcave, and Wayne Foundation.

For vehicles, repros of the Batmobile, Batcycle, and Joker Mobile.
                        Last edited by Joshua the Atomic Robot; May 8, '13, 7:03 PM.

Comment

• Boywonder0
                          Persistent Member
                          • Dec 29, 2007

Dick Grayson Robin 7" & 8" renditions. Tim Drake Robin (Red & Green suit), Tim Drake Robin (Red & Black suit), Nightwing, etc.

Comment

• enyawd72
                            Maker of Monsters!
                            • Oct 1, 2009

I want a Universe of Evil set of Superfriends, and most of all Firestorm!

Comment

• Hedji
                              Citizen of Gotham
                              • Nov 17, 2012

Look to Super Powers for more inspiration.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎