X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • danadoll
    Micronaut Nut!
    • Apr 11, 2005

New Who ep...

Mike's been so nice to post the new eps...I wanted to try and return the favor...

New Episode: Human Nature

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

I liked it...
    "Do you want a doll?" Kurt
  • YANOULI
    Part-Time Timelord
    • Jan 9, 2006

Is this is a re-write of the 7th Doctor new adventure novel of the same name, by Paul Cornell?

Does anyone have a copy? i've been looking for one for a while now
    " But you can't kill me, i'm a Genius "

Comment

• palitoy
      live. laugh. lisa needs braces
      • Jun 16, 2001

Is this is a re-write of the 7th Doctor new adventure novel of the same name, by Paul Cornell?
      So I've read yes. Cornell is also the writer of one of my favorites of Season 27, "Father's Day".
      Last edited by palitoy; May 28, '07, 7:05 PM.
      Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
      http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Mikey
        Verbose Member
        • Aug 9, 2001

That was pretty good........

Probably the best episode of the season--- so far.

I didn't expect it to be a 2 parter, though

Now I can't wait for next week

Comment

• Surfsup
          Silver Chrome Dome
          • Dec 2, 2005

That was by far the best episode of the season so far. I wish they would employ more writers of this quality, but alas, we have to put up with RTD's inferior stories.

The scarecrows make me think back to the Pertwee/Baker days. Great stuff!

Comment

• YANOULI
            Part-Time Timelord
            • Jan 9, 2006

I don't know if the scarecrows are in the 7th Doctor version but they remind me of the monsters in the Missing aventure " Hollowmen "

Comment

• danadoll
              Micronaut Nut!
              • Apr 11, 2005

The latest...06/02/07 The Family of Blood

Comment

• danadoll
                Micronaut Nut!
                • Apr 11, 2005

I really liked these two episodes...There was a great feeling of suspense in them and the Family kind of creeped me out. We didn't learn much about them, but I thought they were interesting villains.

One thing about the new Who series...It's certainly filled with a lot of emotion and some genuine tear-jerker moments.

I really like Freema/Martha...I hope she's around next season too (even though there are rumors to the contrary).

Dana

Comment

• drwhofan74
                  Veteran Member
                  • Jul 19, 2005

Originally posted by YANOULI

Does anyone have a copy? i've been looking for one for a while now
                  Yes, it is based upon the 7th Doctor's adventure. BBC has posted a downloadable (.pdf and .html) version of the novel online...

The modern adventures - from Christopher Eccleston to Jodie Whittaker.
                  sigpic"Sorry for the noise. My pet cricket has restless leg syndrome."

Comment

• YANOULI
                    Part-Time Timelord
                    • Jan 9, 2006

Originally posted by drwhofan74
                    Yes, it is based upon the 7th Doctor's adventure. BBC has posted a downloadable (.pdf and .html) version of the novel online...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/class.../human_nature/
                    cool, thanks.

Comment

• Mikey
                      Verbose Member
                      • Aug 9, 2001

I was pretty good, but again --- it seems a 2-parter built me up on part-1 and let me down on part-2.

The story and premise was great..... but I think the baddies were not thought out enough.
                      They don't seem strong enough--- or enough of a true menace to him-- for the Doctor to actually be really afraid of them that he'd have to--- or even bother hiding out like he did.
                      Last edited by Mikey; Jun 5, '07, 4:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎