PDA

View Full Version : Batman's boots, gloves, and belt

MIB41
Apr 23, '13, 1:01 PM
Wow. Amazing work... Note these are prototypes. The actuals will be proper color per Figure Toys.

http://megomuseum.com/mmgallery/files/3/7/4/batman_boots_and_gloves.jpg (http://megomuseum.com/mmgallery/showimage.php?i=22835)

ScottA
Apr 23, '13, 1:09 PM
Well, son of a gun.

JediJaida
Apr 23, '13, 1:22 PM
Oh. My. God!

SpaceAgent
Apr 23, '13, 2:29 PM
They look great! These guys are blowing everyone away!

megocrazy
Apr 23, '13, 2:37 PM
These look like 12 inch. Very detailed for an 8 inch glove and boot. Wonder how the hands will snap into them, they look very closed to be able to accept a hand inside them. They do look good though.

JediJaida
Apr 23, '13, 3:53 PM
Hmmmmm....maybe the hand is inside the glove and the whole thing comes out on the wrist peg.

But I doubt it.

Figuremod73
Apr 23, '13, 4:06 PM
Keep the teasers coming Figures Inc. Show us his head sculpt soon though ;)

Timothy2251
Apr 23, '13, 4:40 PM
I know these will be molded in the correct colors for the production figures, but I wouldn't mind having a set of those black gloves for the Batman custom I'm working on!

JediJaida
Apr 23, '13, 4:41 PM
You never know. We might get lucky enough that they break up stuff and put them out in different colors so that we can do customs.

thunderbolt
Apr 23, '13, 4:42 PM
uhhh... WOW!!!!

Timothy2251
Apr 23, '13, 4:44 PM
You never know. We might get lucky enough that they break up stuff and put them out in different colors so that we can do customs.

I hope so. I really do - it'd be extra money in the bank for CTVT, as the customizers here would be all over spare parts to build various characters!

Spyweb007
Apr 23, '13, 4:46 PM
The hands fit in the 8" gloves they sell on their website and look great on a figure, not oversized looking at all. I think these will work the same way, they look almost identical to the gloves in the accessories section that I've used on customs. Much better than oven mitts!

Boywonder0
Apr 23, '13, 8:23 PM
Hmmmmm....maybe the hand is inside the glove and the whole thing comes out on the wrist peg.

But I doubt it.

Hey JJ! You have a point there. The gloves look too small for me and I can't imagine figure hands entering these... Maybe is snap to wrist pegs a la Round 2 Captain Action... We'll have to wait and see...

Earth 2 Chris
Apr 23, '13, 8:41 PM
They look like they work like the Cast-A-Way gloves, which are similar to (or perhaps the same as) the molded gloves CTVT has been selling for several months.

Chris

PNGwynne
Apr 23, '13, 8:52 PM
uhhh... WOW!!!!

Uh, yeah!! I'm impressed.

megojim
Apr 23, '13, 10:51 PM
Awesome stuff, they are stepping up, big time!

pmwasson
Apr 24, '13, 3:00 AM
Updated color:

http://i.imgur.com/uZF5RZL.jpg

thunderbolt
Apr 24, '13, 3:22 AM
That looks perfect. If they match the cape and trunks to that it will look amazing.

fallensaviour
Apr 24, '13, 7:27 AM
Most impressive!!!
Can't wait for these figures to come out!!!

Hedji
Apr 24, '13, 7:37 AM
Are these 8 inch or 12 inch? Has it been confirmed anywhere?

BATMAN89
Apr 24, '13, 9:01 AM
These are not going to be only $25.00!
No way!

HardyGirl
Apr 24, '13, 1:11 PM
Bat-tastic! :costumed-smiley-009:costumed-smiley-009 Oooh, this is so exciting! The suspense is KILLING me! (I hope it'll last :wink: )

Jshack
Apr 24, '13, 3:34 PM
Wow. I see the preorder for the Mego reissues...sooo close to dropping the cash...my kid really don't NEED to go to camp this sumer...haha. VERY exciting!

JediJaida
Apr 24, '13, 3:54 PM
Wow. I see the preorder for the Mego reissues...sooo close to dropping the cash...my kid really don't NEED to go to camp this sumer...haha. VERY exciting!

Do you really want them underfoot.....ALL summer long???

BTW. how many kids are we talking about?

jimsmegos
Apr 24, '13, 4:05 PM
I have been holding back on these due to the past issues of CTVT's but everything little nugget they keep revealing is turning me around. I just hope they don't let us down in the end. But here's to hope!

Goblin19
Apr 24, '13, 4:34 PM
These teasers look great.

boynightwing
Apr 24, '13, 5:12 PM
If they're not going to take this seriously then...

I can't finish that sentence. This is going to be amazing!!

Harbingerboy
Apr 24, '13, 11:30 PM
These, like the other reveals look incredible. But I can't help but wonder, when all put together, how retro/megoey are they gonna look? I'm almost afraid they'll look *too* modern. Am I crazy for thinking that?

I too think these would look best on a 12" figure, looks pretty detailed for 8".

bleit1701
Apr 25, '13, 12:38 AM
These are not going to be only $25.00!
No way!

Previews has the Mattel figures at 24.99 each. The Barbie versions are $27.50 each. The B&R two pack at $49.99.

MIB41
Apr 25, '13, 5:45 AM
^^^ Ouch. Hopefully that is just their mark up. I can't see these Mattel figures going for that in retail outlets. They wouldn't be able to move merchandise at that price. It will be interesting to see what the Batmobile goes for at Toys R Us. My guess right now is either $39.95 or $49.95.

Earth 2 Chris
Apr 25, '13, 7:37 AM
Diamond always marks stuff up crazy. It's why comic shops are saddled with merchandise from 15 years ago.

Chris

BATMAN89
Apr 25, '13, 9:59 AM
Previews has the Mattel figures at 24.99 each. The Barbie versions are $27.50 each. The B&R two pack at $49.99.

Seeing the cool boots and gloves makes me think they will cost more than the Mego reissues.
Under $30.00 would be great though.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner