X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sprytel
    Talkative Member
    • Jun 26, 2009

Batmobile?

I am not holding my breath on vehicles and playsets, but just out of curiosity... would the '66 licensing give them the rights to produce a Mego-scale '66 Batmobile?

I would assume so... but then again, there were Batmobile items on the market prior to the recent WB deal... so I don't know if that falls under it own deal.
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

seems like every other 66 figure line is getting one, so it must go with the liscence. Be cool even if it was a redo of the Mego one with 66 style decals.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• JediJaida
      Talkative Member
      • Jun 14, 2008

Wasn't that one not to scale??? I thought that it looked pretty (from the pictures I've seen.) but that the figures didn't necessarily fit into it.
      JediJaida

Comment

• jds1911a1
        Alan Scott is the best GL
        • Aug 8, 2007

Originally posted by JediJaida
        Wasn't that one not to scale??? I thought that it looked pretty (from the pictures I've seen.) but that the figures didn't necessarily fit into it.
        yes the scale of the vintage mego batmobile is way off - so is the S&H torino.
        LJN did a decent job with scale for it's vehicles but they were still a bit off in the dimensions

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎