PDA

View Full Version : Why not a Super Friends cartoon license? 40th Anniversary 1973-2013

ovenmitt
Apr 18, '13, 3:03 AM
A Super Friends cartoon license would cover several JLA and Legion of Doom characters for Figures Megos! 40th anniversary this year 1973-2013!

In 2003 DC Direct made superb SF and LOD 6" figures! And Mattel made DCUC Hanna Barbara created SF figures! JLA and LOD made up Retro Action!

SF made JLA fans of our generation and there's a JLA movie due out in 2015!

A Hall of Justice playset to round things out! LOD HQ was Darth Vader's helmet so that would be an issue!

Wonder Twin powers ACTIVATE!

HardyGirl
Apr 18, '13, 9:23 AM
That would be cool! I would love some Wendy, Marvin and WonderTwins figures! (and WonderDog too!) :yes:

Figuremod73
Apr 18, '13, 10:12 AM
^
Add Black Vulcan, El Dorado,Apache Chief,samurai, and Rima to the list!

Jason73
Apr 18, '13, 10:30 AM
I would LOVE IT if they did something like this.

dee T.
Apr 18, '13, 11:12 AM
I would get this just for the wondertwins and Gleek them selves.

Brown Bear
Apr 18, '13, 2:21 PM
That would be a must have for sure!

JediJaida
Apr 18, '13, 4:39 PM
Wendy and Marvin? Well, I'd probably get a Wendy, but skip Marvin. He was a first class idiot, and Wonder Dog was even uglier than Scooby Doo!

As for the Wonder Twins, they were Wendy and Marvin from another planet, and Gleek was their version of Wonder Dog.

Earth 2 Chris
Apr 18, '13, 4:41 PM
If not this (which I would love, and thought of as well), then why not an HB heroes line? Space Ghost, Blue Falcon, Birdman, etc?

Chris

JediJaida
Apr 18, '13, 4:53 PM
The Herculoids!!!!! That would be GREAT!!!

dee T.
Apr 19, '13, 7:44 AM
If not this (which I would love, and thought of as well), then why not an HB heroes line? Space Ghost, Blue Falcon, Birdman, etc?

Chris

You and Me both, I want this to happen too! I can't believe no one has picked up this license and started making these in Mego style yet.