PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Figures Inc. (CTVT) !!!

Boywonder0
Apr 16, '13, 8:01 PM
For bringing more figures in Mego format from excellent themes/licenses. Too many boring themes/licenses out there!

fallensaviour
Apr 16, '13, 11:09 PM
A very exciting time indeed thanks!!!

Meule
Apr 17, '13, 1:27 AM
What they said. With Batman retro and especially Batman 66 alone you've made a dream come true

BATMAN89
Apr 17, '13, 6:32 AM
Wow! Mego is officially back!

Boywonder0
Apr 18, '13, 8:16 AM
I can't remember feeling so thrilled about toy announcements like now... I had cancelled all Mattel TV Batman Pre-Orders I had made just to allocate that budget towards these new CTVT offerings... Thank you CTVT! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

mego maniac mark
Apr 18, '13, 8:24 AM
Yes, I would like to extend my gratitude to figures toys for this incredible opportunity for us mego lovers

Teemu
Apr 18, '13, 10:27 AM
I think thanking is a little too early...we havn't really seen the final product yet

megomania
Apr 18, '13, 10:51 AM
I think thanking is a little too early...we havn't really seen the final product yet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FejqfhVvGOM

pmwasson
Apr 18, '13, 11:41 AM
I pre-ordered 2 sets of the retro Batman figures. I think strong sales will lead to more products, so I'm all in.

Hedji
Apr 18, '13, 12:13 PM
Vote with your dollar, yeah. Want to see more? Support these products and hopefully we'll see more quality, and diversity of offerings.

BATMAN89
Apr 18, '13, 1:23 PM
I was going to get all 4 until I saw that it was going to cost me $100 plus shipping for something I already have.
I'll just have to save the money for the
TV Batman stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner