PDA

View Full Version : Figures Toy Co. announces new licenses!

RSS
Apr 16, '13, 3:20 PM
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Figures Toy Company set to Release Retro 8 and 12 inch Action Figures based on Batman TV Series, Retro Batman, Dukes of Hazzard, Evel Knievel, Conan The Barbarian, Tarzan, Dallas TV Series, Gilligan’s Island and a Talking Barack Obama figure

Tampa, Fl- 4-16-13 Figures Toy Company, after having success with KISS action figures, is proud to be introducing the following new action figure lines: “Batman 1966 Classic TV Series”, “Retro 8 Inch Batman”, “Dukes of Hazzard”, “Evel Knievel”, “Conan The Barbarian”, “Tarzan”, “Dallas TV Series” and “Gilligan’s Island”. These figures will have removable cloth clothing, 16 points of articulation and accessories. Figures Toy Company will also introduce a talking Barack Obama 7 inch figure. Batman 1966 Classic TV Series CFO Anthony Balasco states, “It has been my understanding that the collectors community would enjoy collecting retro 8 inch and 12 inch action figures based on the “Batman 1966 Classic TV Series. When we saw that the rights were settled between the involved parties we immediately became interested in acquiring the license.” We are proud to say that the collectors will be able to enjoy a vast selection of characters that have never been available before. Our head [...]

More... (http://www.megomuseum.com/figures-inc-announces-new-licenses/)

Werewolf
Apr 16, '13, 3:27 PM
Damn, that's impressive.

rche
Apr 16, '13, 3:29 PM
bring on the batman 66!!

Earth 2 Chris
Apr 16, '13, 3:32 PM
Yowza. This is unprecedented.

Chris

Goblin19
Apr 16, '13, 3:33 PM
Wow, that's something. If they do Conan and Tarzan enemies, I'll be through the roof. Those are the only 2 that I don't have enemies for. Now, I'm pretty darn excited.

David Lee
Apr 16, '13, 3:33 PM
Holy Guacamole! That's bigger than I ever expected! Huge even... crazy I tell ya! Crazy!
As my Pops would say? 'em boys came to play....

Dave

EMCE Hammer
Apr 16, '13, 3:45 PM
I knew about Conan, but I had no idea there were other REH properties included. Who would have ever thought a licensed Mego Kull would happen?

The 66 Batman stuff is OK too:-)

rykerw1701
Apr 16, '13, 3:50 PM
I'll believe these get made when I see them. There is some MAJOR coinage for this kind of effort, and so many licenses announced all at once. I'm hoping it works big time, and I'll be lining up to get some of these, but I'm skeptical.

Oh and Dallas? Really? And Gilligan's Island? That smacks of the ill fated Happy Days line to me. But the other lines have legs. But wow the cost.

megoscott
Apr 16, '13, 3:54 PM
Series 1 will include Batman, Robin, The Riddler & The Joker. Future series will include The Penguin, Catwoman, Dick Grayson, Bruce Wayne, Egghead, King Tut, Mr. Freeze, Shame, Bookworm, Mad Hatter, Batman (with removable cowl), Robin (with removable mask), The Joker in prison baseball outfit, The Joker in opera outfit, & The Joker in grey suit. All Batman 1966 Classic TV Series figures will be available in both 8 inch & 12 inch starting early Fall 2013.

This is a dizzying announcement. The could have stopped there. I'm hoping they can manage all of it. It's hard enough to get the quality right on a set of 4 figures, right? But all of these figures....plus EIGHT other lines....in multiple scales? Ambitious doesn't begin to describe it.

Hedji
Apr 16, '13, 3:57 PM
http://figurestoycompany.com/retrobatmanactionfiguresseries1.aspx

Secret identities! Removable cowl! Batgirl! My mind is reeling!

Nostalgiabuff
Apr 16, '13, 4:00 PM
holy announcements Batman. that is huge. I really hope they can pull it off and get the body issues corrected for it. Dallas and Gilligan are odd choices though

jwyblejr
Apr 16, '13, 4:06 PM
Series 1 will include Batman, Robin, The Riddler & The Joker. Future series will include The Penguin, Catwoman, Dick Grayson, Bruce Wayne, Egghead, King Tut, Mr. Freeze, Shame, Bookworm, Mad Hatter, Batman (with removable cowl), Robin (with removable mask), The Joker in prison baseball outfit, The Joker in opera outfit, & The Joker in grey suit. All Batman 1966 Classic TV Series figures will be available in both 8 inch & 12 inch starting early Fall 2013.

This is a dizzying announcement. The could have stopped there. I'm hoping they can manage all of it. It's hard enough to get the quality right on a set of 4 figures, right? But all of these figures....plus EIGHT other lines....in multiple scales? Ambitious doesn't begin to describe it.

But it says some are 8" only while others are 12" only. So they may be able to pull it off.

David Lee
Apr 16, '13, 4:07 PM
. Dallas and Gilligan are odd choices though

Right? After I saw those...that's when my brain auto corrected and said " Oh yeah it's classic TV Toys" :smiley1:

Goofy stuff aside, this is huge, and fantastic news for MEGO collectors and customizers... they still need to work on quality, and get some distribution (not an easy task since they burned all of their distributors first go 'round), but if they can pull it off it will be the most any one 8 inch retro company has EVER done... include all of their other lines? and it dwarfs MEGO by a mile.

Dave

MIB41
Apr 16, '13, 4:08 PM
That is freakin' wild! Well I'm very anxious to see how these figures look. Very ambitious and very cool. After today's events, this has my full attention.

Figuremod73
Apr 16, '13, 4:09 PM
This is awesome. I'm really looking forward to Conan and the other R.E.H. characters.

I hope this works out for both them and us!

Is the price tag on there anywhere. (looking)

Brown Bear
Apr 16, '13, 4:10 PM
I just pee'ed my pants. This announcement is more exciting than the Retro Action line in my opinion.......Evel? Dukes? Batman? and a WGSH repro?

Holy sweet Lord!!

browboy71
Apr 16, '13, 4:15 PM
I'm so excited I am speechless........

fallensaviour
Apr 16, '13, 4:16 PM
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is huge news.So many lines so much money to be spent.
There are many lines I'm interested in there with the exception of Dallas?
Gilligan is a cool choice though.
REH line is massively impresive to me.Conan,kull and Kane sweet.
Batman 66 excellent!!!!!!!!!

Meule
Apr 16, '13, 4:21 PM
The 66 Batman stuff is OK too:-)
I'm gonna pretend I didn't see this. The Batman 66 Megos are HUGE

silveralex
Apr 16, '13, 4:21 PM
Whoa. This is amazing!

Chris
Apr 16, '13, 4:24 PM
"This will be a day long remembered".

The Nawd
Apr 16, '13, 4:26 PM
WHOA! Not sure what to say. But I didn't expect all of this.

pmwasson
Apr 16, '13, 4:28 PM
Wow!!!!!!!! I going to be broke.

VinMan
Apr 16, '13, 4:30 PM
I really don't know what to say... Is there any word of a price point??

Iron Mego
Apr 16, '13, 4:33 PM
This is way WAY WAY more than I could have expected or hoped for. Holy Moly!!

sauce
Apr 16, '13, 4:34 PM
That's a huge announcement indeed! As a vintage collector, I am disappointed that they will make reproductions of toys that were already made 'back in the day,' but I am supportive of making new characters and lines that were never explored by the O.G. MEGO.

David Lee
Apr 16, '13, 4:35 PM
It makes sense, I mean if you are gonna tool up why not go all in? The other properties, with the exception of Conan, while kinda cool are not huge. They likely cost a fraction of the BM'66 license. They also get caught up in a "synergistic" wave....Licensor's know this, they want there properties to be sucessful so they get real easy to work with. One of the main questions they ask to likely suitors is what other licenses do you currently have... So, while it seems huge (and it is), it really just make good business sense...

My hat is off to them... I hope they knock it out of the park. If I had one suggestion? it would be to actually come the MM and establish a connection... Doc does it, BBP does it, Craig from ZICA does it, we did it... it would really make a difference IMHO.

Dave

enyawd72
Apr 16, '13, 4:39 PM
Holy. Crap. Batman.

*falls off chair*

Figuremod73
Apr 16, '13, 4:41 PM
I think I'll like a Skipper and Gilligan. If their not to much, of course.

This is a very impressive line up. I REALLY want to see the price points on everything though...

TMANSTOYS
Apr 16, '13, 4:41 PM
Dukes and evel .... Yeah !!!!!

Confessional
Apr 16, '13, 4:47 PM
Evel can come crashing into Ape City, Caesar’s Palace-style. ;)

… kinda thinkin' he should have the Triumph too!

Jetjungle75
Apr 16, '13, 5:03 PM
Re the Tarzan figure. If you look at the picture, it appears to be on a Mego Type 1 body!!! Or is this just being used as a temporary measure and the actual figure when released will be on a CCTV body?

Orion
Apr 16, '13, 5:08 PM
A very interesting announcement. Can't wait to see a few of these lines. Should be a fun ride.

thunderbolt
Apr 16, '13, 5:10 PM
now I know where all my Batmerchandise money is going. Tough luck Mattel and Hot Toys.

MIB41
Apr 16, '13, 5:10 PM
I wonder if Evel is going to be like the Ideal version. And is the Gilligan's Island figures going to cover all of the characters? I tell you what. This is ambitious as anything I have ever seen. Hats off just to have the balls to do it. Clearly the KISS license paid huge dividends. We're all going to win on this one.

megoscott
Apr 16, '13, 5:24 PM
All three properties--Batman, Dukes and Evel beg the question of whether vehicles will be possible. Evel is especially in need of a motorcycle. I'm personally not so into Dukes that an expansion of the line (3 waves?) interests me, but if they were able to bring out a General Lee...boom.

thunderbolt
Apr 16, '13, 5:30 PM
Mego Adam West and Mego William Shatner team up!!

VintageMike
Apr 16, '13, 5:33 PM
Wow. For Retro Batman , a Scarecrow figure would be a great compliment to the Retro villains that were made. Now having the benefit of hindsight hopefully we''ll get a true 70's Catwoman.
66' Batman: TV style Catwoman is a definite pickup for me.

Dukes: 8' Roscoe- Finally! Much as I love the classic Megos, an improved Daisy would be welcome as well.

wilbs518
Apr 16, '13, 5:35 PM
Awesome news!

The Toyroom
Apr 16, '13, 5:37 PM
Holy Crap, Batman! That's a lot of licenses! Very impressive!

The Toyroom
Apr 16, '13, 5:39 PM
Just one critique so far...They REALLY need to work on their packaging designs...Ugh!

Werewolf
Apr 16, '13, 5:40 PM
I like the looks of the Batman cards.

Megotu
Apr 16, '13, 5:41 PM
I don't think Shatner is gonna let go of Julie Newmar....

kingdom warrior
Apr 16, '13, 5:42 PM
OH HOLY!! BLEEEEEEEEPING BLEEP BATMAN!!! and TArzan too!!!!!!! aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! OH HAPPY DAY!! OH HAPPY DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!

newlyknighted
Apr 16, '13, 5:43 PM
Looks like Christmas is coming early this year!!

ribefex
Apr 16, '13, 5:46 PM
A very surprising and exciting news!
If these CTVT lines have the same high quality on clothing, sculpting and painting they achieved with The Munsters or I Love Lucy, then I will be very happy. And completely ruined.
And, what happened with My Favorite Martian? The Ray Walston prototype I saw here in the forum was exceptional. I hope they continue to work with the same sculptor, specially for the Batman 66 line.

garfoot
Apr 16, '13, 5:46 PM
This is wonderful news for all 8" fans. I wish them well in this ambitious endeavor. Being a child of the 1970's, I have my eyes set on the Batman Mego figures. Batman 1966 was before my time so I might pass to save money for my SMDM and Big Bang Theory figures.

UnderdogDJLSW
Apr 16, '13, 5:52 PM
Wow. That is impressive. Hope they can do it all successfully.

Captain
Apr 16, '13, 5:58 PM
Yikes!
Somebody has been busy!!

Instant toy company.

drogge
Apr 16, '13, 6:03 PM
So the tag line included in Retro Batman, and fugures Mego never released. I can not help but wonder what is coming? Are the figures going to only be Batman? Could we see a Hawkman, or Black Canary? This is mind bending, I just hope Figures Company waste no time getting these to market.

hedrap
Apr 16, '13, 6:14 PM
I think it's a Batman-only license right now.

With Marvel and DC, each character has their own licensing world. So if it's Batman-centric, then it appears they've got it.

So classics like Scarecrow and Mr. Freeze, but including Bane and Nightwing..unless WB does some weird split between "New 52" and "Retro".

It could also depend on what parts they can dual-purpose for the '66 line. So Mr. Freeze is a given.

megomania
Apr 16, '13, 6:15 PM
This is so cool...it will be an expensive Superhero 2013 in my house!

-Chris

SeattleEd
Apr 16, '13, 6:30 PM
So the tag line included in Retro Batman, and fugures Mego never released. I can not help but wonder what is coming? Are the figures going to only be Batman? Could we see a Hawkman, or Black Canary? This is mind bending, I just hope Figures Company waste no time getting these to market.

So here is what they have in the Press Release:

Batman Retro Action Figures
These action figures are exact reproductions of the original ones that were produced by Mego Corp back in the 1970ís. Series one will include Batman, Robin, The Riddler & The Joker. Future series will include Penguin, Catwoman, Bruce Wayne, Dick Grayson, Batgirl and even more characters that Mego never released. Available in 8 inch only.

Here is what's on the banner page:

COMING SOON: Batman Retro Action Figures. These action figures are exact reproductions of the original ones that were produced by Mego. Series one will include Batman, Robin, The Riddler & The Joker. Future series will include many more characters that Mego released over the years. Available in 8 inch only.

Now I'm wondering which one it will be. :) Hoping it's the former and not the latter.

This should be an interesting year.

GaryPlaysWithDolls
Apr 16, '13, 6:37 PM
Wow, that's pretty cool.

madmarva
Apr 16, '13, 6:50 PM
How lucky is figures.com that Mattel didn't release a ton of Batman-related characters. Just Batman and Two Face.

Hope they offset the characters in the two lines after the must-do characters. Would love to see Ventriloquist, Killer Croc, Manbat, Ras al Ghul, Tim Drake, Red Hood Joker, Huntress, the Earth two Robins... The list could go on forever.

What would be cool is if they could use the DC Direct sculpts for the Batman line, like they are using the Mego sculpts. yeah, I know I'm getting out there, but that would be great.

rodkeith
Apr 16, '13, 6:56 PM
Boy, did this come out of the blue! Fantastic news. Hope they can live up to all these promised offerings.

Mego-Amigo
Apr 16, '13, 7:31 PM
This is awesome news. I for one would buy a series of 8 inch Dallas figures. My wife and I love that show. Sorry... not interested in any 12 inch figures. Now if not for the dissapointing Dark Shadows news it would be a perfect day. Too bad Figures don't have the DS license too.

torgospizza
Apr 16, '13, 7:51 PM
Who would have ever thought a licensed Mego Kull would happen?

Honestly, this is the figure I'm most excited about (I like Solomon Kane a lot, but am afraid he'll wind up being little more than a kitbash of pirate parts). I mean, everything they're offering is a lot to take in, and I know I'm going to be giving them more money than anyone's gotten from me for ages; still, it's kind of mind blowing. Someone mentioned villains for Conan and Tarzan earlier in the thread--wouldn't a Thoth-Amon or Devourer of Souls be sweet? How about a BÍlit, Valeria, or Zula?

RickD
Apr 16, '13, 8:02 PM
I'm actually stoked about the Dallas line.

I loved watching the original series and J.R. was bad *ss!

Werewolf
Apr 16, '13, 8:06 PM
--wouldn't a Thoth-Amon or Devourer of Souls be sweet? How about a BÍlit, Valeria, or Zula?

Thoth-Amon and Valeria would be awesome.

kerowack
Apr 16, '13, 8:25 PM
I am going to buy an empty shelf/case in anticipation of the two batman lines. I am absolutely living out my dream license with the 1966 stuff and the Mego reissues are just the icing on the cake.

Only a dick Tracy or arrested develpoment line would even come close to my excitement for the 66 stuff. That line has been my wish since I was 5....

VinMan
Apr 16, '13, 8:26 PM
Opinions?? Does this add to or decrease the value of original Megos? I can easily see arguments for both sides...

TomStrong
Apr 16, '13, 8:29 PM
Man I'm gonna have to hav all of them from both series! And a carrying case! Holy accessories Batman.

kerowack
Apr 16, '13, 8:34 PM
Devalues price wise, but not sentiment wise.

hedrap
Apr 16, '13, 8:40 PM
Opinions?? Does this add to or decrease the value of original Megos? I can easily see arguments for both sides...

They go down, they spike upwards about a year later. Same pattern Trek commons have followed, and EMCE Treks are stellar.

rche
Apr 16, '13, 8:43 PM
It makes sense, I mean if you are gonna tool up why not go all in? The other properties, with the exception of Conan, while kinda cool are not huge. They likely cost a fraction of the BM'66 license. They also get caught up in a "synergistic" wave....Licensor's know this, they want there properties to be sucessful so they get real easy to work with. One of the main questions they ask to likely suitors is what other licenses do you currently have... So, while it seems huge (and it is), it really just make good business sense...

My hat is off to them... I hope they knock it out of the park. If I had one suggestion? it would be to actually come the MM and establish a connection... Doc does it, BBP does it, Craig from ZICA does it, we did it... it would really make a difference IMHO.

Dave

I would say 1 1/2 suggestions. Establish a connection using a liason who can take the bad commentary along with the good. It is hard to read negative reviews of your work, but if there is constructive criticism to be found, you gots to be able to swing with it.

Earth 2 Chris
Apr 16, '13, 8:52 PM
Well, I'm excited. I am a bit skeptical that the quality is going to be up to snuff, with so much product going out the door at once, from a company that has had a dubious rep in that department anyway. But I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt and hope for the best.

One thing that's nagging me, and it's not just on Figures stuff. The 66 Classic style guide drawings of the Joker (by the great Jose Luis Garcia Lopez) show him in a GREEN tux. I've seen this artwork on new 66 T-shirt designs as well. This is of course WAY WRONG. To my knowledge, Joker ownly had a green tux on a few 60s products with limited color palettes. I hope this is corrected before these go to press.

Chris

madmarva
Apr 16, '13, 8:53 PM
As for the vintage figures, If they are still on the card or in the box, I don't think the value will suffer at all in the long run. Loose complete ones in excellent shape might not suffer any or much either.

The new figures might bring new collectors in and at some point push prices up if they seek out the originals; however, collectors who would settle for lesser conditions might just stick with the newer versions.

galaxyexplorer42
Apr 16, '13, 9:09 PM
Great news. I'm psyched. I hope the quality is there.....

hedrap
Apr 16, '13, 9:12 PM
One thing that's nagging me, and it's not just on Figures stuff. The 66 Classic style guide drawings of the Joker (by the great Jose Luis Garcia Lopez) show him in a GREEN tux. I've seen this artwork on new 66 T-shirt designs as well. This is of course WAY WRONG. To my knowledge, Joker ownly had a green tux on a few 60s products with limited color palettes. I hope this is corrected before these go to press.

Chris

I think the green is their way of differentiating Jokers for licenses. Honestly. Once I saw it everywhere, it made me think it's a deliberate branding move.

Are any of these deisgns derived from the Filmation '60 cartoons?

HardyGirl
Apr 16, '13, 9:19 PM
*insert faint icon here* This is just too wild! I'm gonna go NUTS!!!!

BATMAN89
Apr 16, '13, 9:26 PM
Dukes and evel .... Yeah !!!!!
I knew you were gonna love that news!

Figuremod73
Apr 16, '13, 9:30 PM
Cant wait to get another copy of Bo Duke. I remember getting him for my 10 birthday in the early '80s. Ive been wanting another copy, but couldnt find one with decent clothes or was to high.

Hope they do a General Lee. I might just display Bo and Luke with a model.

BATMAN89
Apr 16, '13, 9:41 PM
As a Batman collector, I am super excited, but worried that my credit card is going to melt!

ovenmitt
Apr 16, '13, 9:49 PM
Since Mattel has the DC license how is Figures able to make the Mego 8" Batman figures? I understand the Classic Batman TV is a seperate license. Does this mean Figures can make the remaining WGSH DC figures and entire DCU? Mego DC New 52 anyone?

Mego-Amigo
Apr 16, '13, 10:28 PM
No New 52 for me. Hope they keep it classic.

B-Lister
Apr 16, '13, 10:50 PM
Would love a John Carter and Dejah Thoris too!

Mego Milk
Apr 16, '13, 11:11 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ssylyss
Apr 16, '13, 11:14 PM
That's a lot of remego goodness, can't wait. I'll be getting multiples of the conan line, very interested to see the price point.

ScottA
Apr 16, '13, 11:32 PM
Holy mother of pearl. I hate that Gilligan is 12" only.

I noticed in the 66 Batman press release they mention everyone but Batgirl.

huedell
Apr 17, '13, 12:28 AM
Oh and Dallas? Really? And Gilligan's Island? That smacks of the ill fated Happy Days line to me. But the other lines have legs. But wow the cost.

Right? After I saw those...that's when my brain auto corrected and said " Oh yeah it's classic TV Toys" :smiley1:

Maybe it IS a bad decision to do the GILLIGAN line... HOWEVER, I've been recommending someone do that since the mid-90s... so I am quasi-pleased it's finally getting done.... to me, that cast and their costumes were MADE to made into Mego type-dolls.

Happy Days, Dallas... not so much.

Meule
Apr 17, '13, 1:16 AM
Holy mother of pearl. I hate that Gilligan is 12" only.

I noticed in the 66 Batman press release they mention everyone but Batgirl.
That's because there's no likeness agreement yet with Yvonne Craig, has to do with money

Joshua the Atomic Robot
Apr 17, '13, 2:00 AM
My mind is blown. I can't believe they are coming out with all this stuff. I might have to sell a kidney to pay for all the toys I'm going to have to buy this year! :)

thunderbolt
Apr 17, '13, 3:18 AM
That's because there's no likeness agreement yet with Yvonne Craig, has to do with money

i thought there have been statements by her to the contrary.

palitoy
Apr 17, '13, 5:49 AM
Her statement said she's willing to license her likeness as long as she's compensated fairly. She never mentioned she had and the total lack of her character in any merch got fans speculating there could be an issue.

I can't think of a better start to Batgirl merch than an 8" figure.

ovenmitt
Apr 17, '13, 5:50 AM
I would have been down for 8" Megos of ALL 7 Gilligan's Island castaways! Remember the 1997 Exclusive Premiere 9" Gilligans Island figures of Gilligan, Skipper, and Professor?

ovenmitt
Apr 17, '13, 5:54 AM
I called Figures and was told an Yvonne Craig Batgirl will be made!

palitoy
Apr 17, '13, 6:28 AM
Just one critique so far...They REALLY need to work on their packaging designs...Ugh!

All those people looking for custom designed window boxes and cards. The Horror ;)

nobody
Apr 17, '13, 6:32 AM
I haven't heard anyone mention we could possibly get Green Hornets' and Katos' :grin:

timb
Apr 17, '13, 7:00 AM
I am cautiously optimistic.

If they haven't upgraded the crap quality of their bodies, they can have every license in the world and it doesn't matter jack.

Especially if it's (like the first go-around) falling apart while yet in the box.

If it's done right though, I will be very impressed.

megocrazy
Apr 17, '13, 8:08 AM
cc

I am cautiously optimistic.

If they haven't upgraded the crap quality of their bodies, they can have every license in the world and it doesn't matter jack.

Especially if it's (like the first go-around) falling apart while yet in the box.

If it's done right though, I will be very impressed.

I too would say cautiously optimistic. From a collector's point of view, I'm all for new characters, even if they're done badly. I'll simply buy a bunch of bodies and swap them. Call me greedy but if a company wants to take the risk and I get some characters from my childhood memories like Egghead and Tut which would be high on my want list, bonus for me. But, as I said earlier, I love the thought but just can't see how this works financially. The market just hasn't looked like it can support it and this much product is going to make those impulse purchases of characters you may have been on the fence about almost non existent, unless you're financially overloaded. Not to mention BBP puts out a ton in this format as well. Just more choices for consumers.

The Brady Bunch license didn't seem to do too well, so I can't really expect Gilligan to do much better. I can get an original Mego Tarzan, on any given day, for about the same money as I expect these to sell for, so why buy new? Original Dukes the same way, maybe if they redo Daisy and an Uncle Jesse, but I can't see that being a huge impact on the cost of the license. I can picture Conan being similar to the Andorian or Romulan figures. Some will grab one that can't afford to or justify buying an original but die hards will still want an original and how many of these licenses will really impact the outside community. Evel was tried in recent years and didn't exist for very long. None that I see will incredibly impact the younger market. Few kids will even remotely identify with any of these. History has proven the older generation market simply doesn't have the volume or consistency to support a major line, for long term. Trek, Universal Monsters, Venture Brothers, etc. were all done extremely well and those seem to have slowed down considerably.

If you look at the lines that have done well in the recent past,WWE, JLU, Harry Potter, LOTR, etc. most had similar things in common. They had major TV or Movie exposure, they crossed the collector market (adults), with the impulse market (kids), and they all had major retailer presence.

All in all as a collector it is an incredibly impressive announcement. There are a couple, Like many, mostly in the 66 Batman line that I will definitely be interested getting. Hopefully the lines go long enough to reach that point. Personally I see it as an uphill battle, but the rewards are cool if they make it.

MEMEGO
Apr 17, '13, 8:37 AM
Very interesting and unexpected, However, before they put them out, they should take out a paper swearing that they have corrected all of the errors of there past crappy figures. I dont mind paying $25 or $30 dollars for a figure, if I have to, however, what I do mind, is having to spend additional money on a new body to correct the diffects on a BRAND NEW JUST MADE FIGURE, I dont mind doing that for a vintage figure, but for a new figure just out of the factory, it is unaceptable.

DR. Mego needs to order extra bodies just for the demand this will bring.

hedrap
Apr 17, '13, 9:00 AM
Since Mattel has the DC license how is Figures able to make the Mego 8" Batman figures? I understand the Classic Batman TV is a seperate license. Does this mean Figures can make the remaining WGSH DC figures and entire DCU? Mego DC New 52 anyone?

All major characters have seperate licenses. For example, General Mills doesn't have to buy the entire Marvel food license to make Spider-Man cereal.

With the major license comes a group of related minor ones. So Spidey would net you all his villains and some heroes, but not Kingpin who's considered apart of the Daredevil license.

Large companies have the dollars to sign an entire blanket license, but that doesn't negate the individual ones is that big company is not working in that field.

So CTVT went after '66 and was able to corral a separate Batman license. Now why Matty would allow this is, I'm deducing here, because they gave up on 8-inch and retro. I don't think Figures could do 8-inch New 52 and I'm quite sure the license doesn't extend beyond Batman. If it did, they wouldn't have wasted money on all the other lines they're developing.

hedrap
Apr 17, '13, 9:27 AM
cc
I too would say cautiously optimistic. From a collector's point of view, I'm all for new characters, even if they're done badly. I'll simply buy a bunch of bodies and swap them.

I think that's what most are thinking, but if that factors in to the buyer's equation, it's going to quickly limit impulse buys. Three bodies from doc equals one new figure.

I love the thought but just can't see how this works financially. The market just hasn't looked like it can support it and this much product is going to make those impulse purchases of characters you may have been on the fence about almost non existent, unless you're financially overloaded. Not to mention BBP puts out a ton in this format as well. Just more choices for consumers.

The Brady Bunch license didn't seem to do too well, so I can't really expect Gilligan to do much better. I can get an original Mego Tarzan, on any given day, for about the same money as I expect these to sell for, so why buy new? Original Dukes the same way,maybe if they redo Daisy and an Uncle Jesse, but I can't see that being a huge impact on the cost of the license.

The extra licenses feel like they were apart of a block pickup, meaning if you take Batman you get Gilligan's. I could very easily be wrong about that, but if Figures did pay for some of these separately, that's crazy. Only thing I can think is the 12-inch market is bigger and easier to manufacture for.

None that I see will incredibly impact the younger market. Few kids will even remotely identify with any of these. History has proven the older generation market simply doesn't have the volume or consistency to support a major line, for long term. Trek, Universal Monsters, Venture Brothers, etc. were all done extremely well and those seem to have slowed down considerably.

If you look at the lines that have done well in the recent past,WWE, JLU, Harry Potter, LOTR, etc. most had similar things in common. They had major TV or Movie exposure, they crossed the collector market (adults), with the impulse market (kids), and they all had major retailer presence.

It really comes down to pricepoint. Look at the 12 inch Kiss figures. Is Bob Denver and Alan Hale Jr a smart 100 drop? Even if they only cost 20 each to manufacture. Like you said, they would need a remake to tie it in, and even then...?

HardyGirl
Apr 17, '13, 9:46 AM
You know, I really surprised the TV Batman variants don't include a Riddler w/ his suit and bowler. That would have been cool. :yes:

ctc
Apr 17, '13, 9:59 AM
>Only thing I can think is the 12-inch market is bigger and easier to manufacture for.

One thing I wonder.... maybe something like Gilligan is a better fit for the retro style, since both appeal to the same age group.

Don C.

megatron1976
Apr 17, '13, 11:10 AM
I emailed them last night asking if theres going to be any vehicles, there said ( don't have any release date info yet, and the cars are possible if we get a good response from series 1. Thanks!) so fingers crossed for a general lee.

The Toyroom
Apr 17, '13, 11:24 AM
All those people looking for custom designed window boxes and cards. The Horror ;)

Well that's a given I suppose and I'm not one to look a gift horse in the mouth :smiley1: but it would be nice if they did things nice and right out of the gate. It's almost like they put absolutely no thought whatsoever into the package. I already know I will be recarding mine. :wink:

JediJaida
Apr 17, '13, 11:34 AM
You know, I really surprised the TV Batman variants don't include a Riddler w/ his suit and bowler. That would have been cool. :yes:

Stop making me drool! A Riddler in his tailored suit is a dream of mine!

ovenmitt
Apr 17, '13, 11:36 AM
I wish Figures would acquire Superman and Wonder Woman licenses! 2013 is Superman's 75th anniversary and Man of Steel movie! Reissue of Mego 8" Superman, Clark Kent, Supergirl, and Mxyzptlk and 12" Movie Superman, Luthor, Jor-El, and Zod! A CW Wonder Woman TV show is in the works so a rerelease of , Mego 12" Wonder Woman, Steve Trevor, Hippolyta, and Nubia! NEW characters, too!

Figuremod73
Apr 17, '13, 11:45 AM
I emailed them last night asking if theres going to be any vehicles, there said ( don't have any release date info yet, and the cars are possible if we get a good response from series 1. Thanks!) so fingers crossed for a general lee.
Thats great! I've been wondering if they will consider that since I saw the news. I think a Batmobile would be a big seller.

Figuremod73
Apr 17, '13, 11:47 AM
I wish Figures would acquire Superman and Wonder Woman licenses! 2013 is Superman's 75th anniversary and Man of Steel movie! Reissue of Mego 8" Superman, Clark Kent, Supergirl, and Mxyzptlk and 12" Movie Superman, Luthor, Jor-El, and Zod! A CW Wonder Woman TV show is in the works so a rerelease of , Mego 12" Wonder Woman, Steve Trevor, Hippolyta, and Nubia! NEW characters, too!
One thing at a time dude, lol. But I hope so to.

rjm118
Apr 17, '13, 12:01 PM
I hope the price point is reasonable and the quality is there, Ive bought some things from Classic TV Toys for customs and the quality is crap but the prices are dirt cheap.

Im psyched that they are re-issuing the Mego's but hope for new characters that werent available.

Im gonna be broke this summer!!!

ScottA
Apr 17, '13, 12:17 PM
Very anxious to see some prototypes now from all these lines.

Scousebadger
Apr 17, '13, 12:27 PM
Pity the Dallas line is 12" :muh:

rjm118
Apr 17, '13, 12:59 PM
$24.99 each for the Batman re-mego's. Pre-order has begun.

Not sure how I feel about the price. Seems a little high for what may never live up to the quality of the original mego.

MIB41
Apr 17, '13, 1:00 PM
It's almost like they put absolutely no thought whatsoever into the package. I already know I will be recarding mine. :wink:

Don't forget to make us a new case cover too Anthony!

Harbingerboy
Apr 17, '13, 4:18 PM
Joker and Egghead proto heads shown now...THIS is the Batman 66 merch I am most excited about now. I just hope they sell well. Talk about ambitious.

thunderbolt
Apr 17, '13, 4:42 PM
Joker and Egghead look amazing.

TMANSTOYS
Apr 17, '13, 7:20 PM
i knew you were gonna love that news!

more dukes and evel....... Wow !!! Now all i need is duke boxes from megoknight !! They are the best boxes around for the good ole boys. Complete with rebel flag.

Boywonder0
Apr 17, '13, 8:34 PM
Wow! This is really Toy Fair and SDCC to me!

ovenmitt
Apr 17, '13, 8:45 PM
UPDATE! Figures replied to 2 e-mails of mine:

Q: Will there be an Yvonne Craig Batgirl figure in your Classic Batman TV line?

A: The rights are being discussed now, if granted we will release her.

Q: Any chance of more DC Megos, Superman, Wonder Woman, etc? Marvel, too?

A: maybe

There you have it. I hope Yvonne grants her likeness! And a glimmer of hope of more WGSH!

Figuremod73
Apr 17, '13, 9:01 PM
Sounds promising. At least they didnt say no.

Ive been wondering about Marvel ever since I saw the Thor and Ironman boots.

tllgn
Apr 17, '13, 10:45 PM
WOW ,gone a couple days and this news hits,very pleased,i just hope cttv takes a note from EMCE/bif bang pow about packaging,CTTV will do very well
on these,Gilligans island figures should be smaller at "8",perhaps they will change their minds about "12",.However ill get them anyway.Holy Mego-all
that great batman stuff ,and conan & tarzan too,i just hope Jane is not a figure thrown together from old stock,well this is gonna be fun,between EMCE,BIF
BANG POW and CTTV,this is going to be an interesting retro mego year.Those Batman bucks are going to do well for this company,i think they will have
enough money to do all the Dc superheros,Hey CTTV get me an Joanna Cameron ISIS-thanks in advance.

Mikey
Apr 17, '13, 11:32 PM
Besides Batman66, Evel Knievel sounds very interesting

LadyZod
Apr 18, '13, 7:43 AM
Well, I'm going to be moving into the poor house.

It's a shame their price point is so high. I mean, I can pick up a Bo Duke MOC for between $20-$25 most of the time.

But I will pick up the further expansions of the Duke line.

Totally getting Evel so he and Fearless Fonzi can have a jump off.

Batmans are NO brainers for my part.

Heck, I'll even pick up a JR if for no other reason than to have him hangout with Boss Hogg.

On second thought, I may need 2 JRs... one's gonna become Major Nelson.

Gorn Captain
Apr 18, '13, 7:50 AM
We'll even be getting a Tarzan and Jane.
What, no monkey? Every line should have a monkey...:grin:

I think I'll focus on Batman 66 and Conan and company. That'll be more than enough!
I must admit, they do offer something for everyone. Nice!

nobody
Apr 18, '13, 7:50 AM
Well, I'm going to be moving into the poor house.

It's a shame their price point is so high. I mean, I can pick up a Bo Duke MOC for between $20-$25 most of the time.

But I will pick up the further expansions of the Duke line.

Totally getting Evel so he and Fearless Fonzi can have a jump off.

Batmans are NO brainers for my part.

Heck, I'll even pick up a JR if for no other reason than to have him hangout with Boss Hogg.

On second thought, I may need 2 JRs... one's gonna become Major Nelson.

I've already been told that the all the Dukes figures will be new sculpts. I was supposed to have been sent a pic last night of them, but my informant didn't send them. I was told not to share so I couldn't have. If they look as accurate as Joker and Egghead...you will want these also.

BATMAN89
Apr 18, '13, 8:01 AM
I am bummed by the $25.00 price tag. I was going to order Wave 1 remakes of Mego Batman, Robin, Joker, and Riddler,
but at that price I am going to have to pass, and save for TV Batman stuff.
I already have nice loose original Megos that I have restored piece by piece. It would have just been a nice luxury to have the new ones on cards, but oh well.
I'm gonna definitely get as many of the TV figures that I can, but at that price point it will be limited, or it will take me a while to acquire them one by one. That's a pretty steep price, but I think the TV figures will be worth it.

HardyGirl
Apr 18, '13, 9:26 AM
Man, now we really need some commercials! Maybe after the toys come out, I'll drop an e-mail to Figures, to have a contest....(gears are turning)...yeah. :yes:

dee T.
Apr 18, '13, 10:11 AM
OH MY GOD! There is SO much to get! I'm going to have to take out a freaking loan just for all this retro goodness. :juggleyes_y:

Lynn TXP 0369
Apr 18, '13, 8:05 PM
My boy and I want the Evel Knievel figures!
He is really into Evel Knievel now. He has watched Viva Knievel around 10+ times, I lost count.
Lynn

Chris
Apr 19, '13, 7:06 AM
First KISS and now this? Where do these guys get their money from? I'd like to pass the information along to Zica, EMCE and BBP to ensure that no retro lines will ever be cancelled.

Granted, I did preorder the Batman figures and bought all of the 8" KISS figures but that's beside the point.

Timothy2251
Apr 19, '13, 4:07 PM
I'm definitely scoring the Conan figures, if only so they make a second series with Red Sonja and Thoth-Amon.

JediJaida
Apr 19, '13, 4:23 PM
Now Red Sonja is a figure I could easily see myself buying. I liked her better than Conan.

fallensaviour
Apr 19, '13, 4:30 PM
Definitely getting ;

Evel in both blue and white
all 66 batman
conan
Kull
Solomon Kane
Dukes
Kiss dressed to kill

All in doubles a set for me and one for my son.
Thank goodness this year has lots of overtime.I've been putting in 25 hours a shift since feb 14th and looks like it's going to continue until June-july.Possibly up to 48 hours a shift.

Timothy2251
Apr 20, '13, 5:27 AM
Now Red Sonja is a figure I could easily see myself buying. I liked her better than Conan.

I love 'em both, but I also love that Sonja could go toe-to-toe with Conan when it comes to fighting (she even beat him a couple of times, too). Plus, I'm partial to redheads ;)

But why stop there? Red Sonja, Thoth-Amon, Belit, Zenobia and Prince Conn, Thulsa Doom, Valeria, Bran Mak Morn... lots of characters that'd be cool to have on the shelf!

SpaceAgent
Apr 20, '13, 7:05 AM
I'd be willing to bet Red Sonja is a separate license that would have to be acquired.

Timothy2251
Apr 20, '13, 10:07 AM
Yeah, did some research and Red Sonja is a separate property. (http://goodcomics.comicbookresources.com/2011/12/16/comic-book-legends-revealed-345/) DRAT!

Well, hopefully CTVT can cut a deal with Red Sonja Properties LLC and we can get that She-Devil with a Sword on our shelves soon!

Figuremod73
Apr 21, '13, 11:09 AM
Wish they had a release date on the R.A.H. stuff.

The Red Sonja rights looks a bit complicated, doesnt it? Hope it still happens.

megatron1976
Apr 21, '13, 1:37 PM
Just been looking on the ctvt website and theres 3 teen titan suits listed on there, will they be getting reissed too ?

Hedji
Apr 25, '13, 1:29 PM
Why does Figures Inc have their own retail site, along with ClassicTVToys? What's the difference between them, and why not consolidate their websites?

ovenmitt
Apr 25, '13, 5:55 PM
April 16, 2013 is an historic mego day! Reissues of Mego 8" Batman characters AND TV Batman?! Holy, double whammy! Gilligan, Evel, Dukes, Dallas, Tarzan, and Conan at once! Best Mego licensing announcemwnt yet! Bring on rest of DC Comics and Marvel!

Bionicfanboy66
Apr 25, '13, 10:42 PM
Would like to see Figures acquire the licenses which LJN had back in the 70's(S.W.A.T./The Rookies/Emergency!) Maybe Starsky & Hutch, CHiPs, Miami Vice, Adam 12, Dragnet, M*A*S*H, Buck Rogers In the 25th Century, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, and Firefly/Serenity too.

Chris
Apr 26, '13, 7:52 AM
A Patrick Duffy figure = Man from Atlantis!!!!

ZebMayonaise
Apr 26, '13, 8:13 AM
holy smokes! I have had a lot of bad things to say about Figures Toy Company here due their shotty quality control on their Kiss figures but these figures all look awesome! Anyone hear if they have adressed their quality control issues on their products (specifically: ill fitting constumes and horrible bodies that require immediate replacement)?

Figuremod73
Apr 26, '13, 10:22 AM
^ I hope so.

In their prototype section they have "new and improved retro bodies". We shall see in the near future...

http://figurestoycompany.com/prototypes.aspx

Earth 2 Chris
Apr 26, '13, 3:39 PM
I just listened to the latest "Geek Shall Inherit" podcast over at AFI, and it was somewhat sobering. Jason Lenzi of Biff-Bang-Pow was just as floored as we were by these announcements, and hinted that his company had investigated the possibility of acquiring some of these licenses, particularly Batman 66. It seems this announcement has sent a shockwave through EVERYONE connected to the 8" Mego-like hobby, from all manufacturers to us fans/collectors.

I'm really excited by the possibilities of these lines, and what we've seen so far, but the spectre of the old CTVT still hangs over all of this. I really hope they step up and put out some truly amazing figures, and not just great headsculpts and accessories, but bodies and clothing as well. Right now, it's looking very promising. I hope that promise is fulfilled.

Hedji
Apr 27, '13, 5:15 PM
I listened to the podcast too, and i gotta say, I for one am rooting for the underdog (Figures Toy Co).

I could care less what happened behind the scenes for Figures Toy Co to get the license. All I care about is the quality of the end product. Every thing they've shown indicates they've stepped up their game, and have an awareness of quality concerns. It matters not that they've been "quiet" for the last few years. Sure, it would be great if they had a Rep here on this forum, but at the end of the day, the only thing that matters is that they're set to produce the blockbuster Re-mego of all time, and everything previewed has proven attention to detail.

I'm voting with my dollars, and we all should if we want more.

Iron Mego
Apr 27, '13, 6:07 PM
I agree.

Mod Style
Apr 28, '13, 10:56 AM
I don't blame Figures Toy Co for not posting on these forums. It would really hurt to have people call your product " trash,junk...etc". I remember when people called buying Retro Action "drinking the KoolAid", or "following the other sheep over the cliff".These are toys we are talking about.This is supposed to be fun.

Earth 2 Chris
Apr 28, '13, 12:30 PM
^Well, I agree with you to a point, but let's face it, they did put out some junk. They had some good licenses, and the headsculpts were nice (especially the Munsters) but the bodies were really crappy, for the most part. Some members take such things too far and personal, but Figures would be wise to listen to their customer base, and a good chunk of them hangs out here.

Being a "faceless" company doesn't help their rep either. Biff-Bang-Pow, EMCE, Cast-A-Way, and Zica are well represented here, and Figures is not. It makes them the faceless "outsider" company, and honestly it makes it easier for inclined folks to beat up on them.

Chris

palitoy
Apr 28, '13, 12:38 PM
I don't blame Figures Toy Co for not posting on these forums. It would really hurt to have people call your product " trash,junk...etc". I remember when people called buying Retro Action "drinking the KoolAid", or "following the other sheep over the cliff".These are toys we are talking about.This is supposed to be fun.

For the record, we've got no umbrage with Figures Toy Co for not showing up on these boards. Some folks don't use common courtesy and view EMCE, Mattel, BBP as some sort of "enemy". I'm not particularly proud of some of the terrible passive aggressive things I've heard from a small few (the large majority of people here exhibit common sense and can discuss toys without losing civility)

If they think "this is not for me" and simply choose to send us information (which they do) then, fair enough.

I'm thankful enough for those that do come here to share with us but it's not a requisite.

MIB41
Apr 28, '13, 4:14 PM
Hobbies tend to bare fruit from an emotional place in our lives. As a result, I don't expect people to see eye to eye on everything that gets discussed here. Unfortunately disliking a product or something more specific such as availability and/or cost for an item can mar people in a host of disputes that don't originate from a place intended to spark a feud. But those aspects ARE part of the collecting landscape. And since probably no two people here share the exact same set of opinions, values, or economic standing, these topics can become touchy where not intended. For me, it becomes destructive when it breaks down into name calling or wishing bad things unto others. That's taking it to an unhealthy level, which should not have any place here or really anywhere else in the hobby. But discussing the finer points of the hobby is what makes it engaging. Some can take it as intended, while others feel it reflects a negative energy. But when you pull the makers of these items into the forum, it becomes a much trickier arrangement to tip toe around since they bring both their love of the hobby and their professional pride. I think most mean no harm. But if there are real issues involving the product, then this forum can provide some raw insight into how those issues are affecting them as future consumers. If style points are what the makers are more concerned with, then they've missed an opportunity to improve their product. So having a presence on this board does not impact the business side one way or the other. It's simply listening to what is said that ultimately plays a role in that exchange of opinions. It's safe to say the Figure Toy Company has done alot of listening.

fun guy
Apr 28, '13, 5:55 PM
yeah,i see what you mean.,i would like to see figures toy company acquire the mad magazine and marvel comics licenses.that would be cool.

JediJaida
Apr 28, '13, 5:57 PM
Blake's 7!!!

We could pit them up against the Daleks and Cybermen from BifBangPow!

Figuremod73
May 1, '13, 5:35 PM
Come on Figures Inc. ,give us some more teasers

rjm118
May 2, '13, 10:37 AM
Any news on Batman the series pre sale or release date?

Im curious how the pre-sale for the re-Mego's are going...

pmjlghrs
May 3, '13, 10:32 AM
Coming in late to this chat, been really busy for a while. But I am very surprised that in all of this chat, no one has mentioned the possibility of Figures releasing reproduction Teen Titans. They have the suits for the males for sale in 7" scale.

Boywonder0
May 4, '13, 5:55 AM
Coming in late to this chat, been really busy for a while. But I am very surprised that in all of this chat, no one has mentioned the possibility of Figures releasing reproduction Teen Titans. They have the suits for the males for sale in 7" scale.

That is because CTVT hasn't made any official announcement yet, although we can reasonably speculate that the TT is indeed a possibility.

Chris
May 4, '13, 9:02 AM
I don't blame Figures Toy Co for not posting on these forums.

I like your style.

Boywonder0
May 4, '13, 1:50 PM
>>> I don't blame Figures Toy Co for not posting on these forums. <<<

Ditto. That's two votes :wink_y:

Figuremod73
May 7, '13, 1:18 PM
I noticed this carrying case that I hadnt seen before today. I was hoping for some new teasers.
http://figurestoycompany.com/8inchbatmanretroactionfigurecarryingcase-1-1-1.aspx

megomania
May 7, '13, 3:41 PM
I noticed this carrying case that I hadnt seen before today. I was hoping for some new teasers.
http://figurestoycompany.com/8inchbatmanretroactionfigurecarryingcase-1-1-1.aspx

Love those head bursts...it's wishful thinking but if those cases were $25 I'd get one. $50 it just too much even with the killer graphics.

-Chris

JediJaida
May 7, '13, 5:03 PM
Maybe we'll be able to score a discount after buying 'x' amount of figures.

browboy71
May 7, '13, 5:07 PM
they just recently posted Boss Hogg 12" prototype on their Facebook page!

Figuremod73
May 7, '13, 7:48 PM
they just recently posted Boss Hogg 12" prototype on their Facebook page!

Show us pics, dude!

SeattleEd
May 7, '13, 8:25 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/940948_449645458462506_207519737_n.jpg

Werewolf
May 7, '13, 8:54 PM
That Boss Hogg actually looks really nice.

MIB41
May 7, '13, 10:16 PM
Yeah, they did a good job on that. Looks like Bo is standing right next to him too.

mego73
May 7, '13, 10:23 PM
Is that a 12 inch fat body?

Earth 2 Chris
May 8, '13, 5:19 AM
Hey, that looks pretty nice!

Chris

BATMAN89
May 13, '13, 7:54 AM
Show us pics, dude!

Yeah, they did a good job on that. Looks like Bo is standing right next to him too.
http://figurestoycompany.com/images/dukesprototype.jpg

Figuremod73
May 27, '13, 5:04 PM
Its been kinda quiet lately. Any new pics on Facebook?

I was hoping they would show some closeup pics of Retro Batman, Robin, etc., or maybe some of the others as well.

JediJaida
May 27, '13, 5:25 PM
Nada. I went to the site this morning, and all they have are the protos of the Dukes of Hazzard.

garfoot
May 28, '13, 6:37 PM
Do we know for sure if Figures is releasing Batman with r/c or Robin with r/m? I know they are releasing BATMAN,ROBIN,JOKER,RIDDLER series 1, and DICK,BRUCE,CATWOMAN,PENGUIN series 2. I know they are pictured on the carrying cases that way, but I was just wondering if we are going to get another Batman and Robin in series 3? That would put series 3 at BATMAN R/C,ROBIN R/M, BATGIRL, and ????.

Would it make sense to have 6 Batman and Robin out of the first 12 figures? Just curious as to what their plans might be? If this is the case, do they base series 4 on Batman, or venture into the other DC Megos first?

rlkrefft
Jun 2, '13, 3:09 PM
I'm guessing the 4th figure with Batgirl, RM Robin and RC Batman will be Barabra Gordon. Just a guess.

Scousebadger
Jun 3, '13, 10:29 AM
http://figurestoycompany.com/images/dukesprototype.jpg

They look AMAZING.