X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bronxboykev
    Permanent Member
    • Mar 7, 2011

Buyers and sellers...

Hopefully this will help us all out. I know sellers can probably appreciate the heads up on what to bring, this way they can better figure out what to bring and what to leave behind, packing issues and all, and buyers can better calculate the bankroll to bring

Buyers... What would you like to see brought to the show, what are you looking for...
    Sellers... what do you plan on bringing...

personally
    Always Looking for boxed WGSH
    Playsets AJ AND WGSH
    Vehicles

Guys if you have AJ Stuff and I don't already have it I'm looking to buy it.
  • ScottA
    Original Member
    • Jun 25, 2001

As a seller I'll be bringing as much of the Castaway stuff as I can along with some AJ outfits. That should be one table. The other table I'm still working on. Hopefully it will have a little bit of everything. I'm trying to streamline my toy collection so there is no telling what will be there.

As a buyer I'm still looking for a silk screen Supergirl and maybe a boxed and/or carded WGSH or two. I also need a Preisdental Monster Zom-Bush to complete my set.
    sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• Bronxboykev
      Permanent Member
      • Mar 7, 2011

Bring the case sealed outfits. That is if they are still around... It will save me shipping

Comment

• VintageMike
        Permanent Member
        • Dec 16, 2004

My top "wants" this year are boxed Batgirl & Lizard
        1977 Carded Superman
        Various Robin parts to upgrade the ones I own
        3x original Robin gloves
        1 original Robin belts.
        1 original Robin tunic w/decent cape.
        Robin box
        Could possibly just combine a few of these things and replace my existing boxed Robin which has issues.

Barring those items, there's stuff I may have a secondary interest in such as a boxed Thor or Conan or some other carded pieces but as always like to stretch my money wherever possible.

Comment

• ScottA
          Original Member
          • Jun 25, 2001

Originally posted by Bronxboykev
          Bring the case sealed outfits. That is if they are still around... It will save me shipping
          You buy it I'll bring it.
          sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• B-Lister
            Eccentric Weirdo
            • Mar 19, 2010

I wish I had a ton of MEGO stuff to bring, but I will be bringing plenty of classic Superheroey goodness along.
            Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎