Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dr. Phibes
    • Feb 2, 2008

Kreepiest Monsters

I read everyone's favorite Universal monsters...but what are the ones you think are scarriest or you would least want to meet??? I hated the little head hunter doll that came to life and made life hell for Karen Black in Trilogy of Terror-he was one mean little SOB and was scarrier than heck! He just wouldn't die! Pin Head and his limeys were pretty kreepy too!
  • toys2cool
    Ultimate Mego Warrior
    • Nov 27, 2006

pinhead is a little creepy The Lord of Darkness from Legend,anything Demonic use to get to me as a kid
    "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
    My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• Mikey
      Verbose Member
      • Aug 9, 2001

The Rakshasa from the Night Stalker episode Horror in the Heights.

I think it's scary a demon can make you see him as someone you trust--- and then when he gets you alone, he tears you apart and eats you alive.

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

Kroenen from the Hellboy movie was creepy.
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• samurainoir
          Eloquent Member
          • Dec 26, 2006

The Alien.
          My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• Hector
            el Hombre de Acero
            • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by Dr. Phibes
            I read everyone's favorite Universal monsters...but what are the ones you think are scarriest or you would least want to meet??? I hated the little head hunter doll that came to life and made life hell for Karen Black in Trilogy of Terror-he was one mean little SOB and was scarrier than heck! He just wouldn't die! Pin Head and his limeys were pretty kreepy too!
            Dude, I swear to God, before I hit your thread, I read the title and that's exactly who came to mind, that little wooden voodoo doll in Trilogy of Terror, lol.

That's the only one that gives me the creeps, I don't know why, and Karen Black at the end, when she squats and grins (showing the same teeth as the demonic doll), gives me chills down my spine as well...yikes.

Good call, man.

sigpic

Comment

• Bo8a_Fett
              Pat Troughton in disguise
              • Nov 21, 2007

Zombies have always creeped me out...but a specific "scary" thing...hmmmm... Tim Curry as Pennywise was pretty creepy (as were the Killer Klowns from outer space)...the original Michael Myers....and the Id creature from Forbidden planet.
              ENGLISH AND DAMN PROUD OF IT British by birth....English by the grace of God. Yes Jamie...it is big isn't it....

Comment

• lepage
                The Ape General
                • Aug 12, 2001

I have always thought that The spider head from Carpenter's "The Thing" was over the top creepy in fact any time that monster revealed itself, there was surely going to be something bizare on the screen.

Comment

• Meule
                  Verbose Member
                  • Nov 14, 2004

Originally posted by Bo8a_Fett
                  Tim Curry as Pennywise was pretty creepy
                  That was Tim Curry? Man, I've seen that movie I don't know how many times and I never recognized him
                  "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎