X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Matty-lad
    • Feb 10, 2013

Cat head for Megos?

Hey all,

Title kind of says it all. I'm looking for a female cat head for the 8" female Mego body. Anyone got any suggestions?

Also, does anyone have a scan of the Star Trek Mego Pike or Salt Vampire front card? Could do with this for some customs.

Thank you all for your help.

Take care,
    Matty-lad
  • ctc
    Fear the monkeybat!
    • Aug 16, 2001

Hmmmm....

I might have something:

So; A while back I finished a custom of Ginger Dolmolic, one of the stars of the Dimsfort comic. As anyone who may have read any of them know, Ginger has an arch nenesis; Rashasi: And the finished figure: Even in 3D these two don't get along: Don C.

Finally finished this one; another of my own characters: Ginger Dolmolic. Ginger by ~webley on deviantART (http://webley.deviantart.com/art/Ginger-46883245) Uses the 7" body, since she's only 5'2". In the comic she's a witch. A somewhat stuck-up witch: Here's a creepier pic, that I did during

So; For some reason a lot of folks have been asking about my custom guns. So here's a bit of an intro to what I currently make: Don C.

Don C.

Comment

• Matty-lad
      • Feb 10, 2013

Wow, Don. Those are cool.

I was actually looking for something that looked like Lt M'Ress from Star Trek The Animated Series:-

Take care,
      Matty-lad

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

You may have better luck around Halloween time. I know some folks posted some Halloween candy toppers that worked as Mego heads. Not sure if there was a cat though.

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

• SeattleEd
          SynthoRes Transmigrator
          • Oct 24, 2007

Originally posted by ctc
          Hmmmm....

I might have something:

So; A while back I finished a custom of Ginger Dolmolic, one of the stars of the Dimsfort comic. As anyone who may have read any of them know, Ginger has an arch nenesis; Rashasi: And the finished figure: Even in 3D these two don't get along: Don C.

Finally finished this one; another of my own characters: Ginger Dolmolic. Ginger by ~webley on deviantART (http://webley.deviantart.com/art/Ginger-46883245) Uses the 7" body, since she's only 5'2". In the comic she's a witch. A somewhat stuck-up witch: Here's a creepier pic, that I did during

So; For some reason a lot of folks have been asking about my custom guns. So here's a bit of an intro to what I currently make: Don C.

Don C.
          Don,

I never get tired of reading those. They are great!

Comment

• Matty-lad
            • Feb 10, 2013

Originally posted by sallie138
            Welcome Matty-Lad. If you EVER find something like the item described PLEASE let me know. I may be rather young, but when did Star Trek ever have a cool character ? She is wicked, I could start a [Laughton film] Dr Moreau line with her. Seriously....need one of that head.
            Hey, thanks for the welcome.

Lt M'Ress as well as Lt Arex (pictured below) were both from the Star Trek Animated Series. This show was released in the 1970's with a total of 22 episodes.

Great underated series.

Take care,
            Matty-lad

Comment

• PNGwynne
              Master of Fowl Play
              • Jun 5, 2008

Two Megoesque suggestions:

Human Wolfman could be sucessfully modified into a Kzin soldier.

Galen/Cornelius (yes...!) could be the basis of a nice M'Ress.
              WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• pmwasson
                Maker
                • Sep 12, 2007

Blackstar Tongo's head is about mego scale

More info http://www.action-figures.ca/blackstar.htm
                sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• PNGwynne
                  Master of Fowl Play
                  • Jun 5, 2008

^ That would work very well IMO--good eye!
                  WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎