Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Jim Area Wahooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kingdom warrior
    OH JES!!
    • Jul 21, 2005

Big Jim Area Wahooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I just realized the Administrators made a Big Jim area on the Board!!!! Awesome!!!! Thank you Gentlemen! Hopefully this will become a great area for all us Big Jim followers....to enjoy and share. Big Jim was my second favorite figure line from the 70's (Megos #1)....I feel the Big Jim Bug is gonna hit me big time.....lol
  • EMCE Hammer
    Moderation Engineer
    • Aug 14, 2003

Thank the man from Palitoy. I selfishly hope that foreign Big Jim collectors will flock here to dump all the weird 8" parts that are junking up their Big Jim lots.

Comment

• palitoy
      live. laugh. lisa needs braces
      • Jun 16, 2001

Before anybody starts asking for sub forums for other toy lines, the Big Jim one made sense to me because it's so under-served in the online world.

There are a mulititude of places to discuss GI Joe, He-Man, Barbie etc but as it was expressed here, we have enough Jim fans here to maybe have some fun with it.
      Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
      http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• rche
        channeling Bob Wills
        • Mar 26, 2008

Looking forward to learning more about the non US line. Like many, I had no idea this line continued through the 80s. I do like seeing what the euro kids gotto play with.

Comment

• cjefferys
          Duke of Gloat
          • Apr 23, 2006

Yeah, Big Jim definitely seems to be under-represented online, so this sub forum was a really nice idea.

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

Thank you very much!

I echo Steve's hope of lot's of Big Jim goodies, & customs, too.
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• MIB41
              Eloquent Member
              • Sep 25, 2005

Originally posted by palitoy
              Before anybody starts asking for sub forums for other toy lines, the Big Jim one made sense to me because it's so under-served in the online world.

There are a mulititude of places to discuss GI Joe, He-Man, Barbie etc but as it was expressed here, we have enough Jim fans here to maybe have some fun with it.
              Well said Brian!

Comment

• pmwasson
                Maker
                • Sep 12, 2007

I'm enjoying the new Big Jim section. I never had any Big Jim stuff as a kid, but I think some of my friends did. I don't collect them, but its temping.
                sigpic LaserMego

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎