PDA

View Full Version : CTVT Chachi

fallensaviour
Mar 21, '13, 9:27 PM
I was just checking out CTVT and stumble across the series 3 happy days Chachi figure and noticed he was priced at $40???
Am I missing something here...LOL
For $6 more dollars I could buy all 6 western heroes...LOL Whats up with that?

ddgaff1132
Mar 21, '13, 11:32 PM
Joanie Loves Chachi...But for a price baby!!!

fallensaviour
Mar 22, '13, 12:54 AM
Joanie Loves Chachi...But for a price baby!!!

:smiley1: No doubt.

Spyweb007
Mar 22, '13, 11:05 AM
They were selling for $10, maybe even $5, a while back, but CTVT seems to raise the prices when they get close to running out.

Figuremod73
Mar 22, '13, 2:53 PM
Yea, I was gonna get a Robin Hood until the last time I checked it was $30 dollars.

PNGwynne
Mar 22, '13, 4:56 PM
^And you can get a nicer loose vintage Robin Hood for about twice that.

jwyblejr
Mar 22, '13, 11:53 PM
Kelly Bundy and the remaining Brady Bunch figures are starting to creep up in price too.

fallensaviour
Mar 23, '13, 1:28 AM
Kelly Bundy and the remaining Brady Bunch figures are starting to creep up in price too.

That's just insane...LOL
I can't imagine anybody paying those prices for these figures?
To each their own I guess.

Figuremod73
Mar 23, '13, 9:04 AM
Once again.....its those bodies. The parts are fine, but the bodies they put them on just arent good enough.

HumanWolfman
Mar 23, '13, 9:41 AM
Once again.....its those bodies. The parts are fine, but the bodies they put them on just arent good enough.

You said it! Funny thing is, with the cash they seem to be willing to toss around to pick up new licences' and produce new products, you would think the would up thier game with that body too.

Earth 2 Chris
Mar 23, '13, 10:27 AM
Maybe it's due to Scott Baio's increased popularity as the star of Nickelodeon's "See Dad Run"?

Please note the sarcasm.

Chris

Spyweb007
Mar 23, '13, 10:32 AM
Yeah, but who knows how many of those old bad quality bodies they have left in their inventory to unload? To be fair, some of their bodies are better than others, all of the glow bodies I've gotten from them a\have been fantastic with no problems, same for the white colored ones, but the green bodies all have one arm pull innto the shoulder to far, the blue bodies all had busted hands and feet, and the caucasion bodies also mostly busted up and needed to be restrung. You just hav no way of nowing what you'll get, would be nice if the problem bodies were cearanced and any newer bodies sold at regular price so you knew what you would be getting.

VintageMike
Mar 23, '13, 10:55 AM
Thankfully the couple of figure I was interested in from this line I bought. Wondering if there will ever be any real value. They ran out of Munsters long ago and the secondary market doesn't seem to be drooling over them.

jwyblejr
Mar 23, '13, 1:18 PM
^Saw The Munsters on Ebay last week with a high BIN. Whether the seller got that price,no idea.

JediJaida
Mar 23, '13, 4:23 PM
You said it! Funny thing is, with the cash they seem to be willing to toss around to pick up new licences' and produce new products, you would think the would up thier game with that body too.

I wonder about that, myself.

It makes no sense to have quality parts made, and yet have crummy bodies. Don't they understand that they are LOSING money that way?

Vinny0026
Mar 23, '13, 6:11 PM
Thankfully the couple of figure I was interested in from this line I bought. Wondering if there will ever be any real value. They ran out of Munsters long ago and the secondary market doesn't seem to be drooling over them.

I picked up the whole set via e bay a few months back for only 20.00 and that was with free shipping.
i think if you wait long enough you could find good deals.

dr_cyclops
Mar 23, '13, 9:43 PM
I picked up the whole set via e bay a few months back for only 20.00 and that was with free shipping.
i think if you wait long enough you could find good deals.Wow! That's the type of deal I would bite on. Put a wanted post on the Marketplace for parts and pieces of these CTVT Munsters. Not one offer. I was really hoping to get a deal from someone with buyer's remorse. Didn't happen.:yeah:

Jason73
Mar 26, '13, 6:38 PM
I'm glad I got my fill of the Happy Days sets while they were still cheap.

MIB41
Mar 27, '13, 11:21 AM
I'm glad I got my fill of the Happy Days sets while they were still cheap.

Same here. Something told me to buy these up when they were insanely cheap. I think I paid no more than $5.00 for a carded figure and bought up the entire set of Happy Days, the Western series, Knights, and Robin Hood series. I like the way they look, but I have learned not to open them or touch them for fear of them dissolving by my touch.