Permanent Member
    • Mar 7, 2011

Customizers Advice and Help needed!!!

NINJINI.jpg
    NINJINI1.jpg
    NINJINI2.jpg
    NINJINI3.jpg
    NINJINI4.jpg

Since I discovered this game about a year ago with my little girl we have been addicted to it ever since, collecting every figurine produced by Activision.
    But this one by far and away is probably the best looking character they have come up with in my opinion and I thought this would make a great Mego... BUT
    It looks very labor intensive.

The head would be one of the new CTTV womens heads the light red one; what I would need to do though is get the face blue, has anyone ever tried to do this before?
    After the face we would need to do the Hairdo any ideas there? Is it even possible with this type of hair to do hair styles?

2ND I would need a master tailor or seamstress to attempt the outfit. it very detailed and would need to fit the Doc mego womans body, but fit it as best as possible almost like the way Morticia Adams dress fit her at the bottom TAPERD TIGHT. Anyone willing to take on the costume task???

And how would you do the fingerless gloves/gauntlets?

Really appreciate any help and assistance, and it would look killer setting on my little girls dresser.

Kevin
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎