X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wayne foundation 07
    Time to feed the cat
    • Dec 30, 2007

Walmart Toys

We were at WALMART the other day,and they had a huge clearence area.Mark downs closeouts and stuff,they had the new siderman figures for only $3.00 each.I passed on them when they came out ,a copy of the famous covers I thought.But for $3.00 I loaded up.I got cyclops in the goofy blue costum,dare devil and captain america,almost identical to FC. A wickedly cool dr octopuss and a black spidy.So to one in all rush to walmart and look for unwanted toys,they might not be MEGOs but they're the next best thing.Ben
  • BlackKnight
    The DarkSide Customizer
    • Apr 16, 2005

I have been Watching these at my ToyRus,.. they have like 100 or so of them. The price is currently at 9 bucks..., if they drop to 5.. I will buy as many as I can.

Interesting that you saw a Cyclops at Walmart..., I thought he was Target Only Exclusive.
    ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
      Moderation Engineer
      • Aug 14, 2003

Originally posted by BlackKnight
      I have been Watching these at my ToyRus,.. they have like 100 or so of them. The price is currently at 9 bucks..., if they drop to 5.. I will buy as many as I can.

Interesting that you saw a Cyclops at Walmart..., I thought he was Target Only Exclusive.
      I thought he was too. But Walmart is one of the last chains to still take returns without a receipt. I've heard of other weird things showing up there, and I've assumed that's why. We have a chain here called Meijer that is kind of like a poor man's Walmart, and they have had one lone Daredevil for months sitting on clearance for about $11.

Comment

• The Toyroom
        The Packaging King
        • Dec 31, 2004

Didn't see any of those but TONS of Fantastic Four movie figures (bleeech!) for $3 each.
        Cable/Marvel Girl Marvel Legends at $11.00. Silver Surfer Deluxe Marvel Legends at $10.97.

They still have TONS of the Legendary Heroes (Madman, Judge Death, etc.) at $9.97
        but haven't marked them down yet. ???
        Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• LadyZod
          Superman's Gal Pal
          • Jan 27, 2007

Our local Walmart is horrible when it comes to toys. They only bother stocking the toy section during the Christmas season. Otherwise they could give two craps, and reduce it to 2 aisles.

I'm sick and tired of walking in there and seeing the same peg warmers every week. It's sad.
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          My life through toys: Tales from the Toybox!
          Check out my art:
          Art Portfolio@Redbubble
          Art Portfolio@Tumblr

Comment

• BlackKnight
            The DarkSide Customizer
            • Apr 16, 2005

^^^ I know what you mean.. Thats me and ToysRus.
            But Walmart has been kind to me,.. More so with StarWars and the TransFormers my Sons into.
            ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• raider5gt
              Museum Tree Cutter
              • Nov 25, 2007

Asda/Walmart as its known here in the UK has some good deals on some toys but nothing like you have in the USA,they do have alot of Star Wars stuff on offer but you got to be there at the right time as it soon goes.Yes like you BlackKnight the store has been good to me also,i have picked up some great bargins,Star Wars,Hotwheels and Dr Who Dalek figures.

Toys R Us are the same here too,same old things nothing new,i mean they have stiil got wave 2 of S/W 30th on the pegs,wave 8 is out now.

Never stand behind a cow when it sneezes.

Comment

• Steeler80
                Mayor of Strunk
                • Jun 29, 2001

Originally posted by The Toyroom
                Didn't see any of those but TONS of Fantastic Four movie figures (bleeech!) for $3 each.
                Cable/Marvel Girl Marvel Legends at $11.00. Silver Surfer Deluxe Marvel Legends at $10.97.

They still have TONS of the Legendary Heroes (Madman, Judge Death, etc.) at $9.97
                but haven't marked them down yet. ???
                I don't understand it either. I've been trying to wait on a Savage Dragon, but they absolutely won't clearance them, even though the pegs are still full.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎