Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats a good price for this Sideshow figure?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MIB41
    Eloquent Member
    • Sep 25, 2005

Whats a good price for this Sideshow figure?

I'm looking to buy the Sideshow Rambo figure pictured below. I think the likeness is excellent. I'm not as excited about the Rocky IV figure. The head sculpt is a tad off. I missed out when this particular Rambo figure was first offered on the website, and auction prices are all over the place (probably because of the movie...not a bad installment either). Any opinions on what a fair price would be?
    Last edited by MIB41; Feb 6, '08, 6:10 PM.
  • Type3Toys
    Home Of The Type3 Body
    • Jan 18, 2005

If it is a discontinued figure, I would say up to $50. To me, prices on stuff like this is a really personal thing. I go into these purchases with a "what does it mean to me" mind set.
    I never have a "but if I want to sell it later" mind set. If you love the Rambo movies and you think they did a good job on the figure, pay $150 for it!
    By the way, based on the tiny pic you posted, I think they nailed this figure too.
    LOOK
    Action Figure Design & Prototypes
    For Samples See Home -Type 3 Body & Spiderman
    To Contact: type3toys@comcast.net

Comment

• MIB41
      Eloquent Member
      • Sep 25, 2005

Point well made. I ended up getting one mint in box for $105.00 and I'm pleased with that price. Based on what I've been seeing them go for, that's more of a low end price than most auctions. Can't wait to get it!!!

Comment

• Action Martin
        Persistent Member
        • Dec 30, 2007

I saw two of these on eBay last week MIMB with a "BIN" of $75.00. Stuff like that happens to me all the time.
        Scott

Comment

• EmergencyIan
          Museum Paramedic
          • Aug 31, 2005

I think this is the best of the 5 SS Rambo/Stallone sculpts, so far. Great looking figure. I'd like to get it before it's too late.

- Ian
          Rampart, this is Squad 51. How do you read?

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎