X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boywonder0
    Persistent Member
    • Dec 29, 2007

BBP / EMCE Newer Body Type...

I know someone around here posted a picture of the newer bbp bodies that have screws in the torso and another bbp body that has a different knee joint. Can anyone help me finding these pictures within the forum? Also, can anyone tell me which characters may have these newer body type(s)? Help a brother here... Thanks!
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

EMCE's Frankenstein and Wolfman have the screwed together torso. Not sure about Mummy and Drac.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• tllgn
      Persistent Member
      • Feb 6, 2010

all the new emce monsters, and the last 6 star trek figures all have the screws body,bbp figures are starting to show
      up with them as well,Starbuck & apollo seem to have the new knee pins,and Adama has the older pin-at least
      mine do,as do my six million dollar man figures,not sure about the cylons.i would also like to see pictures of
      these variations as well.

Comment

• Boywonder0
        Persistent Member
        • Dec 29, 2007

Thank you gentlemen. I know someone posted pictures of these but I just can't find them...

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎